Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Basically changes enough to make me want to mess with every class. I'll probably stick to 2 for next season and work my way through the others in the next couple since I don't expect big changes like this for a while again.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It is, but gives me time to play Wolfenstein II and watch Stranger Things S2 and Thor, so I'm OK with it this time.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone tried out the Necro Inarius set since the 2.6.1 patch? Wondering if the buff to Bone Shield offsets the nerfed proc rate?

xzi

Mouthbreather
Some shenanigins with challenge rifts and new season characters to start with. I'll be trying this out for sure to just get the initial rush over with

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All those balance changes and they didn't do a damn thing about corpse lance being the strongest build with the shittiest gameplay ever?

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haven't looked at the changes. Which class is going to do well solo and have a decent set out of the gates?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was leaning towards wizard if I play, but fuck starting with archon set from Haedrig. So it'll be WD after looking at all the Haedrig sets; Arachyr Firebats is supposed to end up the top tier GR pushing build, and then you've got the easy swap to angry chicken to speedfarm shit.

Barb starts with IK set for HOTA which is good and would be my second choice. The rest get a hard pass: Crusader gets the Hammerdin set also supposedly good though I personally think it sucked to play in previous seasons, DH gets Natalya's trash, Necro gets Trag'Ouls but fuck corpse lance even more than archon, and Monk gets Uliana which is also supposedly strong but has always been my least favorite monk gameplay. That's my take on it anyway.

Last edited:

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Was going to do Wizard too but yeah, I don't like Vyr's. Really wanted to play Frozen Orb though, maybe I can tough it out until I can get Tal's or DMO.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Vorph Vorph Edit: disregard, apparently Pestilence GR pushing is the same cycle of gameplay. At least there's a viable speed build in there now.

Doing Crusader since there's a ton of good Akkhan builds. Gonna just suck it up with Hammers until I get the pieces.
Barb was a close second.

Hit me up, WarrmachineX on PS4.

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hammers is easy. Stutter step hammers(hold down force move, interrupt with hammers), falling sword to next pack, horse to farther packs.

Was considering playing this season then got hyped to play Turmoil and Mayhem races. Blizzard hoisted by their own petard!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll start with DH due to set choice and maybe consider swapping back into Wizard when i get something not as retarded as Vyrs.