Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did they buff the fuck out of most sets but then keep season journey requirements the same?
They buffed basically all the non-top-tier sets and legendaries for each class but more or less left the top tier set alone. So you have more potential options for clearing the journey more than likely. Exceptions might be Crusader and Barb who both got just big buffs to everything I think.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Less than 24 hours in and the power creep is already insane. Play with a group and you will crush everything in record time.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wish the power creep would extend to leveling. DH is still a complete shitshow from 1 to whatever level your L70 reduced level weapon is.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got a pl within 5m in the pl community yesterday evening.

Edit - Cuz yeah, fuck that noise. I've done the 1-70 enough times, I'm done with it.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haha, was thinking the same thing. Level 22 on my new crusader and it sucks. But I also haven't played a crusader in a really long time so relearning all the abilities makes it a little better.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
forgot this happened, was wanting to play a WW barb again...but I'm on shit internet for awhile and don't want to re-download the game! oh well.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone who needs a pl feel free to hit me up. I don't have my speed run build yet but I can still destroy t6.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Can PL too, or just feel free to join if you want to be carried for gear. Had started the season as Wiz, never did the set stuff cause fuck Vyrs so got off to a slow start. Was able to clear up to 81 once I finished Tals (doing Tal Rasha channeling build). Decided to swap over to Barb and used my set gifts on him. HOTA build super super fun and more my type of playstyle so will stick with it. Seems Slanderer/Rogue are easier to get this season. Got up to 82 on him np and also has a pretty good speed/db farming build.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Send me an invite, Brando01#1455.

Edit: Also the 1-70 does indeed suck balls. First time as Crusader and having no mobility but the Steed is just bad.

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
BLACKED#11236

I'll hop on after this hots game

edit: i'll keep D3 on if somebody can toss me an invite

Last edited:

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sent clan invites to the 4 tags posted. Most were either already invited or came back with an "already in a clan" message. Hopefully that means you are already in.