Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think I'm done for the season. Finished all the challenges so it's just pushing GR now which I just can't get motivated for as I basically just need the same gear I have now but better rolled via Ancient/Primal/Enchants.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
So fired this up on my PS4 last night as I'm bored, and waiting for my switch on Friday. I bought the Necro, and tried him out. The class seams like a lot of fun with killing a few trash mobs to nuke the shit out of everything with the bodies and my 5 million skeletons that just kind of appeared after leveling. Not sure how viable they are later on, but for now, color me impressed. Also noticed that seasons are now a thing on consoles. Not sure when that happened or how that is even legit, considering the rampant cheating etc.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sure the console seasons are a totally legit piece of work. The fastest person to clear GR-Infinity wins!

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Seasons on console started around season 10 (April I think). It was one of the reasons I got back into the game. It's mostly* exploit free now. You can't trade or mail items which stops most of the dupe exploits and they closed up whatever was left. You also can't import edited save files with seasonal characters to the PS4.

The only exploit that's left for seasons is a variation of some crafting exploit where you reroll legendaries and if you don't get an ancient or primal, you exit to the dashboard without saving and you get your mats back. It only really affects the top of the leaderboards where the top teams have primal weapons and perfectly rolled ancients a lot earlier than they normally would.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seasons on console started around season 10 (April I think). It was one of the reasons I got back into the game. It's mostly* exploit free now. You can't trade or mail items which stops most of the dupe exploits and they closed up whatever was left. You also can't import edited save files with seasonal characters to the PS4.

The only exploit that's left for seasons is a variation of some crafting exploit where you reroll legendaries and if you don't get an ancient or primal, you exit to the dashboard without saving and you get your mats back. It only really affects the top of the leaderboards where the top teams have primal weapons and perfectly rolled ancients a lot earlier than they normally would.

Ok that makes sense. I don't know that I'll ever mess with it personally but it's cool to see.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

I fell down the cheating rabbit hole a while back on Ps4, when I had gotten items someone had modified via a Ps3 console, and then imported it to Ps4. The Wreath of Lightning gem that acted like a Conduit? back then GR 70-80 or something was the highest people were going, and I could clear GR 100 without troubles. Lol. Then of course the mail dupes. I'd find the best gear from peeps on the D3 Console reddit, then just have perfect characters. Was a hell of a lot of fun for a while though with friends. Cheating always ruins everything.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Jumped in cause bored and wanted to see the WW barb buffs. ~2 hours later I did 1-70, 330 paragon levels, at 5/6 WW set, both swords, some decent off pieces, some of the required cube pieces, and a couple Rama gifts. Not bad :p

Crone

So, cycling through the difficulties for bounties for my new WD, and T10 has 4 people, T6 has 4 people it says, and then T2 has 50 people?

WTF is so special about Torment 2 that it has so many people playing it for bounties?

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
So weird, makes no sense. T1-6 all give the same # of bounty mats (6).

Don't know offhand what the top Barb build but for Crusader, Akkhan Condemn is gas. Comes in pushing and speedfarm varieties and has felt reasonably tanky to me so far with access to 2 Cheat Deaths.

Crone

Started over in the season on a WD, and up to GR78 solo on him. WDs have some insane potential though, that's for sure. I enjoy the Firebats build, and just got the pieces for the insane chicken build. Right now, the damage isn't high enough to do T13, but T10 gets cleared in 2-3 minutes. With Zei's Stone of Veng, it's amazing watching the completion meter tick up as I just fly through because Locust Swarm is killing shit I've long since passed up. Lol.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Anyone still playing? I just need Arachnae in 30sec on T13, one more conquest (I figure the Boss one or the cursed chest one?), and to imbue a gem for the stash. Trying to get that before season ends.

*edit: Nix the Arachnae one. Went in with my raekor/HoTA grift build and killed her in one hit, lol.

Last edited:

Crone

Anyone still playing? I just need Arachnae in 30sec on T13, one more conquest (I figure the Boss one or the cursed chest one?), and to imbue a gem for the stash. Trying to get that before season ends.

*edit: Nix the Arachnae one. Went in with my raekor/HoTA grift build and killed her in one hit, lol.
I'm still playing when I can. My limited play time is for sure the reason I'm probably still going but I gave in and made a ZNec recently.

I actually found a clan that's created by a D3 streamer, but it still has a lot of active people playing. Makes such a huge difference to be able to play with others this late into the Season.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Get me an invite! Would love to have groups.

I play steadily, got my stash done. Fuckin around on WW barb (rift/key farmer), Locust WD, and a Capt America crusader (which is surprisingly decent).

This week's challenge rift is the only one I've been unable to do. The crusader build it''s using sucks pretty hard.

Crone

Get me an invite! Would love to have groups.

I play steadily, got my stash done. Fuckin around on WW barb (rift/key farmer), Locust WD, and a Capt America crusader (which is surprisingly decent).

This week's challenge rift is the only one I've been unable to do. The crusader build it''s using sucks pretty hard.
Captain America build was pretty awesome. Was a Lotta fun!

I'll hit you up next time I'm on and see if open slot available to get you into clan.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saw the blizzard promotion selling necro with 30% off i think it was. I love my diablo but i still couldnt force myself to spend the cash on what i think should have been a free addition to the game.

The initial D3 release still has a sour taste in my mouth. Talking of which, wheres jay wilson these days? Far from gaming i hope.

Crone

Saw the blizzard promotion selling necro with 30% off i think it was. I love my diablo but i still couldnt force myself to spend the cash on what i think should have been a free addition to the game.

The initial D3 release still has a sour taste in my mouth. Talking of which, wheres jay wilson these days? Far from gaming i hope.
Just let it go man. The amount of hours that I've put into this game every single season is so worth the cost. Hundreds of hours total, and the only extra cost the whole time was the necro addon? That's a stupid good deal.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users