Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i got in, thanks!

i'mma have to succ some dicc for a PL at some point tonight lol, i can't handle just leveling normally anymore

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I totally got sidetracked by FFXV Comrades and the week of enjoyment it can give with no additional investment. Don't worry Diablo, your free-ness is not forgotten!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Condemn build for Crusader is so glass cannon, but get the Condem's off and shit just explodes everywhere. Easily 1 shotting yellows. I suppose the glass cannon bit goes away too when you hit about 55% CDR and can perma Akarats Champion.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was able to clear up to the early 80's with zuni's (gets boring / random as your gargs do 90% of the dmg), and up to 90 with firebats (slow as balls). While it was good for paragon leveling, the only real fun I've had was throwing some WW swords on a barb and even with no ancients/non-optimized gear, doing t12/55's in 2 minutes spinning around.

Shits just fun.

Also, don't put on 2 unities if your follower doesn't have a cannot die trinket. Kept getting absolutely destroyed by things not even on screen till I realized, oops o_O

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did 88 the other day with a Bell's Monk. Had 6 minutes left so I can probably get up to 90 or higher. Started gathering gear for the zdps build but have no clue how to play it yet :)

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Current challenge rift is easy. Free ticket to 15 bounty mats, 10 breaths and other goodies. It is six piece marauder using yang's and DML.

A tip for the tougher challenge rifts: you can do them with multiple players. Even the tougher ones aren't so tough when you have four people.

Impale DH is incredibly OP for a while, did GR94 solo last week. Got nothing on what some are doing with barb/necro groups, common to see GR100+ (even over 110 sometimes) in the various chat channels.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
At that point where I'm just farming GR80 in 5-6mins for Ancients and better rolls to actually push 90+. Condemn with perma Akarat's is pretty brainless but I don't have the damage after 85 even though I'll stay alive. Think this is where the game gets stale as your just salvaging everything at this point. Might roll another class or call it a season.

Crone

At that point where I'm just farming GR80 in 5-6mins for Ancients and better rolls to actually push 90+. Condemn with perma Akarat's is pretty brainless but I don't have the damage after 85 even though I'll stay alive. Think this is where the game gets stale as your just salvaging everything at this point. Might roll another class or call it a season.
That's about as far as I get every season and stop. Rolling another toon sounds like it'd be fun until you realize it's another big grind.

Crone

So I got an Ancient Blade of Prophecy, and switched back to the Condemn Crusader build. The Vacuum rune on Condemn is sorta nice, but damn is it clunky as hell. I much prefer Unleashed where the the explosion happens instantly. Maybe this changes when I'm not just 1 shotting shit, and I'd prefer the delay and/or vacuum effect? Anyone played the Condemn build have some thoughts? @Korrupt ?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You need the mobs clumped for Blade of Prophecy's bonus and the Vacuum affect also qualifies as a knock back to go with Strongarm Bracers. Also if you're wearing/cubed Hexing Pants then you need to always be moving and having Condemn pull the mobs to you works great. I just numlock Condemn and Arakat, only need to press a button for Provoke and Law. As I noted above, the build is pretty brainless and it's all about getting better rolls or enchants to really push 90+.

Crone

You need the mobs clumped for Blade of Prophecy's bonus and the Vacuum affect also qualifies as a knock back to go with Strongarm Bracers. Also if you're wearing/cubed Hexing Pants then you need to always be moving and having Condemn pull the mobs to you works great. I just numlock Condemn and Arakat, only need to press a button for Provoke and Law. As I noted above, the build is pretty brainless and it's all about getting better rolls or enchants to really push 90+.
Do you like going the focus/restraint build, or the CoE/travellers set build? I've seen both, just not sure if either make much difference.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
I did a 95 with one level 80 enchant and half ancients, damage isn't an issue with the build it's entirely survival once you get higher. To that end, using the hardcore version of the build is much more fun than playing glass cannon mode.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Do you like going the focus/restraint build, or the CoE/travellers set build? I've seen both, just not sure if either make much difference.

Focus/Restraint with COE in cube. I just look at the top 15-20 on the leader board, they all run basically the same build sans 1 or 2 items due to random rolls.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Been playing monk bell build and doing the same thing as others here, clearing rift 80 in 4-5 minutes hoping for good ancient or primal drops. Monk bell build is pretty damn OP this season. You can clear a pack of mobs across the screen before you come into sight of them. Very good build. Think I'll play until 15th for PoE expansion. Just don't see myself playing a whole season of D3.

Crone

Focus/Restraint with COE in cube. I just look at the top 15-20 on the leader board, they all run basically the same build sans 1 or 2 items due to random rolls.
Nice.

I always seem to under-estimate what I can do, and then when I try and push Grifts I blow through 10-15 Grift levels in surprise. Switched out to a speed farming Condemn build that I think is a LOT of fun. Don't have Focus/Restraint, but have most of the rest of it, and it's hella fun. Just cleared Grift 75 without trouble, but dropping back to 70 for the "speed" farms. Don't use the Sage set, as DBs aren't the point for me.

It's hella fun basically never stop moving... 2.6.1 T13 Akkhan Sage Condemn DB Farming - Crusader - Diablo III Builds - Diablo Fans

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I did a 95 with one level 80 enchant and half ancients, damage isn't an issue with the build it's entirely survival once you get higher. To that end, using the hardcore version of the build is much more fun than playing glass cannon mode.

How is it not a damage issue? I pushed to 92 or 93 this weekend. It takes forever for me to take down some elites and especially the Rift boss. Once my Akarat and Indestructible lives are up then I'm toast. With Hexing pants I'm at about 1.1m damage when moving and it just doesn't seem to be enough. Biggest thing for me right now is probably getting an Ancient weapon, have plenty of them but no Furnace or BoP drops so far.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Jox

Molten Core Raider
You can use Akkarat's Addendum with blade in cube and it works just fine if you have one of those. I've never felt damage was the limiting factor, taking time to fight a single champ pack is never a good idea. Run and gather till half way through fire, load up condemns and all defensives and go in on holy, then go gather some more, repeat.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't see why you would give up Furnace or BoP for that. Obviously with Hexing I'm not standing still until I have to kill the boss.

Crone

Forgot about Numlocking keys. Just did it on Crusader for all 4 skills, and just made it easy mode to blast through higher Grifts. Never forget to pop Akkarats again!

Cleared a 85 in about 8 minutes. Gonna keep pushing tonight, and see how far I get!

Crone

I don't know if I'll make it, but have a goal this season to push into the top 1000 on the solo Crusader leader boards. I don't play that much, so I'm not sure I can do it, but gonna try.

Hit me up if you wanna farm anything.