Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh I know, but Lost Ark is so much more than Diablo 3, and if Blizz had the intention of making a game to compete with LA, we won't see it until 2020+. =/
We won't see Lost Ark until 2020 either most likely, maybe late 2019 but I don't expect it earlier than that. It's releasing like, later this year in korea, I think they're done with the betas after this one, and they'll probably take 6 to 12months before they consider releasing it in the west since they're not going for a world release, so eh.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
That condemn build for Crusader is kinda fun, spent some resources to get it, did gr70 but died a lot (cuz I suck as Crusader). Yeah, not a DH for once!

I don't believe you played anything but a DH.

I have probably over 1000 hours played in D3. I gave PoE a shot when 3.0 came out and I haven't looked back. PoE is the game I always wanted D3 to be. I am playing in my 4th league and I am still learning new things about builds and game mechanics. Ive tried playing D3 a few times when new seasons begin since then, but its not the same.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I have written this game off for a while but since WoW is dead until the xpac and shit I am going to fuck with the new season which comes out this Friday. Like pretty much every season I am sure I will play a week or 2 then get bored of it, but if anyone is down to grind some shit for a bit lets set it up.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Season 12 massively upgraded DPS in key sets or builds, season 13 didn't do anything. Season 14 is going to have double goblins but otherwise will be like seasons 12 and 13.

I think season 11 was when necromancers were brought in, but I might be mistaken.

Basically nowadays it is easy (at least if you know what you're doing) to get into doing GR70-90+ and speed t13 rifts/bounties/farming, which makes it more feasible to build strong characters quickly and get lots of loot. Wise use of the cube and Kadala can be key to speeding this sort of thing up, as well as the use of powerleveling channels for powerleveling, but also boosting of level 70 characters looking to be carried in t13 rifts (or grifts, but this might not be as helpful).

Carrying and powerleveling can occasionally be had even before 24 hrs is up from season start (I always PL some people on the first day for amusement).

In season 13, it took me less than 72 hours to go from level 1 DH on HC to soloing gr84s (I did not have a seasonal cache as I had used it on first day in SC).

If you can do the CHALLENGE RIFT on first day (after the season officially starts), you get a ton of mats and a good pile of gold. Wait until level 40 or so, then if someone in your party has a tradable custerian wristguard, the whole party can zip to level 50ish by wearing that item (trade it around) when they open the cache, you get xp equal to the gold awarded). Or, if you got one that isn't tradable (gambled for it) you can just do the turn in yourself.

Then craft a weapon and roll for -level requirement, so that you can use a level 60 weapon at a lower level (possibly even 43 or something). If everyone got 50, great - if not, and only one person did, they can carry the rest (my group did that on season 13).

Sometimes the challenge rift is hard, playing with four people can help mitigate this. Sometimes the challenge rift features a character with a Unity, which causes all damage in a party to be shared, which generally causes party dead, very lol.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Challenge rift this week is literally retard level easy.

The Custerians are min level 31?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well make sure some of you bitch tits log into this dated as fuck game with no new content to grind out another season. If you aren't at least 100 paragon by 6pm you suck baby dicks.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I'd take an MMO Diablo. I'm still rooting for a nice big Diablo game, but rifts opening into other franchises. Run through a massive battlefield of Demons invading a Zerg encampment as Jaina, Arthas, Tyrael and Kerrigan.

This sounds exactly like the kind of shit idea Blizzard will come up with for D4.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Made it just over 200 before going to bed last night. Was the number 14 Demon Hunter. Expect that's the highest I will get in my life. If anyone needs a PL or help with the season just add me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user