Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Strawman??
scarehead.jpg

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The last one I did the casting speed of monsters was higher.

Literally the first league in 2013, which they then included into the base game like they do with pretty much every league. Might want to check it out again, game is pretty different.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I played some last year. Game still sucks. Seriously like 10% of the posts in this thread are people telling people who have played that game how great it is.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cause the other 90% of posts are about how boring/stale/casual D3 is.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Honest question, how do folks play this loot pickup simulator and handle the inevitable carpal tunnel? Haven't been able to play this since season 6 since my wrist started blowing up. I love it, but automation seems key, if ban worthy.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honest question, how do folks play this loot pickup simulator and handle the inevitable carpal tunnel? Haven't been able to play this since season 6 since my wrist started blowing up. I love it, but automation seems key, if ban worthy.
Learn better posture habits.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I jacked up my wrist bad a few Seasons back playing an LTK Monk, and despite being able to hold down the skill to use it, the way I played it had me mashing all 4 buttons constantly.

Took a couple Seasons off after that if I remember right, but I've gone back to Monk and other classes, and none have given me problems.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I so wish mats were auto loot like gold. There is about zero reason they aren't other than Bliz being cunts.

• 2Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
More Dibbles grinding like a retarded chimpmunk in a fucking hamster wheel.

I'll be in our WoW channel of discord if anyone wants to bullshit, or needs a PL, or doesn't suck donkey shit and wants to push some grifts.

Boozecube#1634