Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Flying solo this season, so if anyone needs help or wants to play, can hit me up too.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Same thing really. I grinded out to 350ish Para last night. Still amazing how fast this stupid shit goes. Either way. I am gonna stream some more stupid grinding. And I'll be on out Discord in one of the WoW channels since we don't have one from Diablo 3 if anyone wants to bullshit while grinding or needs a Power Level.

Boozecube#1634

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I haven't played Diablo in a very long time. I logged in just to look around. Why did I get a pet that is a spaceship?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Reht

Molten Core Raider
They have been doing crossover rewards for their games for a while, i believe the battlecruiser was for Starcraft's 20th anniversary.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
having some buyers regret now, kind of wishing i had gone demon hunter like last season, for some reason i remember barbarian being a lot more fun...

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
D3 and PoE are both great games that cater to different audiences. I put 1000+ hours into D3 for sure, and still think it's a great game, if you just want to log on and kill some shit for an hour and play something really generic and not thinking. That doesnt make it bad, just a more simplistic and basic gameplay complex. PoE is a great game if you want to log on and be really careful about shit and think a lot harder about 1000 intertwining ARPG systems. I dunno, both good games, serving different styles of play.

With that said though, even though I do like D3, I'm not coming back till they release something new, especially with Incursion league in PoE. That shit is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much fun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am gonna do some more grinding for a bit. If anyone wants to run some stuff or need a PL just msg me. It's crazy how dead our discord has been since Noodle bounced on the WoW guild shits dead as fuck.

Boozecube#1634

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I am gonna do some more grinding for a bit. If anyone wants to run some stuff or need a PL just msg me. It's crazy how dead our discord has been since Noodle bounced on the WoW guild shits dead as fuck.

Boozecube#1634
Looks like you deleted me from Battle.net friends but I'll be on later and will look for you.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having fun with my Inna's Monk, but my survivability drops off at t9, but damage is still ok. Using an odd mix of gear ( Noob ). Get all the benefits of Inna's, with a ghetto version of Uliana's, so given I begin to die too easily at t9 (but still doable under 5min), should I just farm t7 (3min clears) for gear or farm t9?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Looks like you deleted me from Battle.net friends but I'll be on later and will look for you.

That's odd, I don't recall ever removing ya but yeah if that's the case just add me. I will probably be in our WoW discord when I am playing. I played a little with Xzi(Kurn) earlier and have PL'd a few people. But overall the Diablo 3 guild just like the WoW guild is mostly empty. A fair number of people playing both games but they are all in different places.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, guildie just plevelled my necro to 70. Thanks again! Might poke at this see if I can at least get chapter 4 done this time around.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So day 3 of the season and I am at almost 700 paragon with all of the DH sets and decently rolled gear. All I can farm at this point if Ancient gear and Primal Ancient gear, or grind up gems and shit. The start of the season is fun and gearing up and shit is fun, but the brickwall into the dick grinding RNG fuckfest or slowly leveling gems to toss in a piece of gear that you may release is gayer than 8 dudes blowing 9 dudes.

I am still gonna play some this season and might just start gearing up other characters or dick around on HC but this game definitely needs some more life pumped into it. When you see what PoE is capable of putting out season to season it does make Blizzard look like a bunch of lazy faggot retards.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, the POE leagues are super sweet. The last one I did the casting speed of monsters was higher. That was such hard work....

Fucking PoE faggots in this place, I tell you.

• 1Picard

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I stumbled back into D3 at the start of a new season which is cool. I’m having more fun with this than PoE for whatever reason. The gameplay is just more -fun- and rewarding.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, the POE leagues are super sweet. The last one I did the casting speed of monsters was higher. That was such hard work....

Fucking PoE faggots in this place, I tell you.
If you're going to strawman so blatantly, at least pick a league that's even somewhat recent.

D3 is just stale, that's the issue. PoE has nothing to do with that.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users