Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
90% of us play long enough to get stash space + portraits then swap back to another game anyways.

That's about all it's worth really, I can't imagine the shit that some of the streamers who 18+ hour a day this shit all season and try to top ladder go through to avoid slitting their wrist.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't even go as far as to get the stash space. DGAF... last season I got all the pieces to complete the set, did some TX rifts, go to GR 50-60 or something, and then was out.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
With T13, would just playing in the regular maps still be pointless because rifts/grifts continue to be way better gold/xp/loot? Chaining rifts gets boring quickly, but the game areas outside of rifts are a waste of time. Anyway, with no significant changes outside of the higher difficulties it's gonna be a dash for the tab and then noping out, again. Truth is that journey still IS fun, the dumb part is that it takes a week at best. After that you are just chasing stat points through caldesan/paragon. They badly need to diversify endgame activities, and adding yet another type of treasure goblin doesn't count.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Play hardcore. Once you start getting bored push GRifts until you are on top of the ladder or die. Then take a break until next season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Personally I'm only going to do hc this season and only until I die once. Only really enjoy playing dh and only like 4 slots of my gear aren't gg ancients in non-season so chances of me getting an upgrade throughout the entire season are slim.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doesn't look like there will be any one class that stands out as OP, but that sucks to hotfix that so close to the season start.

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man its getting really hard to work up the will to play. I mostly play Non-Seasonal chars. Played a lot during S5, significantly less during S6. Not sure what the point will be for S7 era. Everything got nerfed and its hard to keep grinding

I guess ill prolly switch over to WoW and lay low a season or two. Really wish they would add some more shit to do. Ive hoarded a ton of mats and gems and bounty-mats but nothing to really use em on.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Group GR push stuff got nerfed, us peasants didn't really see anything get weaker and some sets are stronger. Helltooth Garg was maybe too far above other WD sets but wished they'd buffed the other ones instead. Feels like WD only ever has 1 viable build at a time when other classes have several.

Personally, I'm excited for the new season, and wish it had started sooner.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Personally, I think the extra leg drops just from T13 will make regular rifting noticeably better because the majority of players were speed farming GR60-70 already because the TX cap out was too low.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wizard 6-piece Tal's basically power jumps your offense to t8/9 but toughness is sorely lacking. I hit #4 with a GR37 before I called it a night, not as high a population this season.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Group GR push stuff got nerfed, us peasants didn't really see anything get weaker and some sets are stronger.

Didn't some of the nerfs they aimed at the group meta also hit solo players? I didn't follow the changes closely after the initial big notes but those included a nerf to DH wolf buff at least.