Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah, I don't play much, but the only clan i'd even consider joining is a rerolled clan.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Should do a community instead of a Clan. Community has unlimited members, and you aren't limited to being in only one.

Altaruk_sl

shitlord
I'd Join a Rerolled (whatever). Just awaiting xpac like everyone else... May get mixed in with Dark Souls II as well though so my brain might be moosh

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Well that didn't take long..

rrr_img_61237.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Servers go back down/authentication servers taking a dump from heavy load says servers are not available for me?

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Made a clan I'll be using for the expansion, feel free to add me if you want to join it accordion#1700

It's called free range bananas, not rerolled

Needless

Toe Sucker
Skeleton King for the first kill = gauranteed Legendary btw
I ended up getting a legendary ring right before him.. and then another legendary ring from him lol

I really... dont like how nerfed barbs got
frown.png

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Boozecube#1634

I am going to be on for the next hour or two running through the game on troment I if anyone wants to group up and kill time.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Got a legendary off SK. I think I'm going to just hold off on clearing all the bosses until I hit 70, so at least all my legendaries will be level 70.

Time to do more crypt runs, if that works!

I also got a legendary off a dead adventurer. o_O.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Played for a bit tonight, used that reset progress option and then played through act 1 on a wizard, torment 1. I hadn't played since forever, so my gear was terribad. I upgraded almost everything from drops by the time I killed Butcher. I also am now wearing 3 of the 4 legendaries I got while clearing act 1 as well. I was paragon 6 after the patch, ended at paragon 24 or something after act 1.

Overall the gameplay is basically the same. The loot as expected is 1000x better than pre-patch, so that's good.

Something I noticed about the new tooltip stuff. It seems to seriously undervalue resist all in the toughness total. It said a ring that had 140 more vitality and 0 resist was like a 9% toughness upgrade over my ring with 70 resist all. Which I disagree with, but who knows.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Got a legendary off SK. I think I'm going to just hold off on clearing all the bosses until I hit 70, so at least all my legendaries will be level 70.

Time to do more crypt runs, if that works!

I also got a legendary off a dead adventurer. o_O.
I got a legendary off of the SK as well, after using the reset progress bullshit thing, but the Butcher didn't drop shit so that was kind of odd. So far I agree with everyone else that is loot actually dropping is 1000x times better than before, although I do admit that everything dropping with stats for your current hero is kind of weird. Also the entire account bound damn near nothing trade-able is kind of lame. I guess they didn't want a 3rd party sites like D2jps or any other site that sells items to get a piece of the pie.