Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They probably fixed a lot of things in the game. They skipped the "fun" department however.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
So are the stories or quests from the last few seasons rolled into the current season? I didn't play any of them, but doesn't path of exile keep that content active anytime the game updates, or am I completely mistaken.

I'm thinking about updating and giving it a shot, and just wondered if whatever their seasonal story stuff is available to play or did I miss out? Just want to see some new bosses and dungeons or whatever.

Goatface

So are the stories or quests from the last few seasons rolled into the current season? I didn't play any of them, but doesn't path of exile keep that content active anytime the game updates, or am I completely mistaken.

I'm thinking about updating and giving it a shot, and just wondered if whatever their seasonal story stuff is available to play or did I miss out? Just want to see some new bosses and dungeons or whatever.
all past seasonal stuff is gone

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
all past seasonal stuff is gone
That's just stupid. If you're going to go through the time and money to develop content for the game why the hell wouldn't you leave it in there. It just doesn't make any sense, especially if they're trying to treat it like a MMO or whatever the hell.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's just stupid. If you're going to go through the time and money to develop content for the game why the hell wouldn't you leave it in there. It just doesn't make any sense, especially if they're trying to treat it like a MMO or whatever the hell.
So they can sell Diablo 4 Classic later.

• 2Worf

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
PoE does the same thing. They rarely add Leagues into Standard I feel like.

But Im not sure if D4 even plan to keep a system if its popular.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Most poe leagues do seem to eventually go Core, albeit after some modifications to make it fit as something less game defining than the original mechanic.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They transfer a few things that were in the season to eternal. After season 1 they reintroduced a few of the malignant gems as uniques. After season 2 they reintroduced some of the vampiric powers as aspects.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Do they roll in the bosses or dungeons or little story lines though? I'm not necessarily concerned about the seasonal mechanic just I find it odd that you're going to voice act or make all these new monsters and dungeon and then the only play it for a few months, and then it's just gone. Why wouldn't it just be an update to the game to where there's so much content constantly coming out, and then somebody didn't buy it on day one looks and says hey there's a lot of stuff I can do and picks up a copy.

I don't know I never did path of exile other than just reading about it, and I think I maybe did one or two seasons of Diablo 3, just not familiar with it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Popped the season rewards at lv50 and got Fractured Winterglass, so I'm a frost sorc build now, an early build around unique is a nice feature - would probably be best if you can choose from a selection though.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Popped the season rewards at lv50 and got Fractured Winterglass, so I'm a frost sorc build now, an early build around unique is a nice feature - would probably be best if you can choose from a selection though.
With how frequent legendaries drop it's extremely easy to get things for any build you want. That combined with tempering and it's super easy to specialize into any build and switch out for cheap any time you want.

• 4Like

Goatface

these seem to be the end game cockblock atm
1715902149599.png

been using
to track world bosses and legions
speaking of legions, they used to be great xp, when getting the campfire bonus, but everything dies before it appears on the screen now.
also you should always have an 8% xp potion going, they drop like candy.

Chris

Potato del Grande
With how frequent legendaries drop it's extremely easy to get things for any build you want. That combined with tempering and it's super easy to specialize into any build and switch out for cheap any time you want.
Exactly. I get the wrong unique for my lightning build and within a few minutes I'm now a cold build.

A potential point of frustration is totally sidestepped and I wasn't even enjoying lightning so I may even have quit like I did last season.

Shmoopy

Haven't done any D4 since release. Glad I came back for this. Many good fixes. :emoji_thumbsup:

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
these seem to be the end game cockblock atm
View attachment 529117

been using
to track world bosses and legions
speaking of legions, they used to be great xp, when getting the campfire bonus, but everything dies before it appears on the screen now.
also you should always have an 8% xp potion going, they drop like candy.
I have a ton of these cuz I do world bosses and legions all the time. They seem to be pretty ez to get or maybe I'm just lucky idk.

Aazrael

I absolutely hated Helltides before. Felt stressed to find embers for the chests before the timer ran out.

Now its total Chaos sometimes with hordes of monsters attacking and embers are no issue anymore. Also like the sound effect when they up the "hell defcon".

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just started summoner necro, because I always play pet classes. Have not played since last year, so I am just doing the basic icy veins build. Fun so far. Pet are definitely tankier, thank beelzebub.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users