Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
these seem to be the end game cockblock atm
View attachment 529117

been using
to track world bosses and legions
speaking of legions, they used to be great xp, when getting the campfire bonus, but everything dies before it appears on the screen now.
also you should always have an 8% xp potion going, they drop like candy.

Yeah, but you rarely need to socket past like level 80. I've only had to add 4 sockets up to whatever level I am.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Found an interesting bad design. It seems a higher level sacred aspect won't be overwritten by a lower level ancestral. So, I've gotten and salvaged several 8k barrier on hitting elite aspects from ancestral gear, but am stuck with my 15/16 sacred that's only around 1800 barrier. Now it seems the only way that barrier will be available is when I get the perfect rank of the ancestral.

You'd think an easy "higher number" check would be in the calculation since many low ranking ancestral aspects are way better than high ranking sacred ones. Or just no differentiation, since sacred vs ancestral aspects seems to be a relic from the past when you could only apply them to like gear and just one ranking and cap sacred at half strength or something.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
So I started season 4 through the campaign and said F it and skipped it middle of Act 2. Level 27 now and not really familiar with the seasonal stuff. Just level with activities in hell tides until 50?

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
So I started season 4 through the campaign and said F it and skipped it middle of Act 2. Level 27 now and not really familiar with the seasonal stuff. Just level with activities in hell tides until 50?

Yeah pretty much. Helltides with a group is ROFL exp.

I reference this sheet often:

Check out the "Leveling Strategy" tab.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Season 4 feels good man.

Happy Feel Good GIF

Played barb last season and rolled a druid this season. I'm not geared out yet, but can't wait to experience 400M damages.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Watched a Rob video where he had the first "Tormented Varshan" level 200 kill. Looked boring as shit and the loot was exactly what you'd expect, glad that the game is slowly improving but don't think there's anything new to look forward to yet since I did it all in Season 2.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

Great exp and summon mats and just about everything good comes from Hell Tides even beyond 50. Seasonal quest was quick, but can't remember if it was required to get faction rewards linked to Hell Tides, but the rewards are good. Mix in world bosses and legion events even if you're just there trying not to die is good too. And whisper tree turn ins.

Eventually you'll want to level up Paragon glyphs, so start mixing in some nightmare dungeons or you find yourself in the situation where you have to do a bunch of them over and over which sucks. Better to do a few occasionally mixed in.

Edit: and mix in clearing strongholds since that's where legion events sometimes are and are spread around enough to be a motivator to explore and unlock waypoints.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

for necro players,
grasping veins is broken, +% damage is not applying. if tendrils are cast by sacrilegious ring, the bonus crit is not applying.
skeletal warriors - upgrade chance to make a corpse also gives the reduce active cooldown by 3 seconds upgrade

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Great exp and summon mats and just about everything good comes from Hell Tides even beyond 50. Seasonal quest was quick, but can't remember if it was required to get faction rewards linked to Hell Tides, but the rewards are good. Mix in world bosses and legion events even if you're just there trying not to die is good too. And whisper tree turn ins.

Eventually you'll want to level up Paragon glyphs, so start mixing in some nightmare dungeons or you find yourself in the situation where you have to do a bunch of them over and over which sucks. Better to do a few occasionally mixed in.

Edit: and mix in clearing strongholds since that's where legion events sometimes are and are spread around enough to be a motivator to explore and unlock waypoints.

Don’t start nightmares before 70 and do level 41+ bc they give 925 items.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I have an ok geared Frozen Orb Sorc at 100 and have been able to clear and solo all the bosses killed Duriel and Andarial a couple of times, so finished most of what this game has to offer for the season. Only thing that's really left is farming gear and trying to do the Tormented Versions of the above which seems like a massive leap.

I can pretty much stop all of the content in the game but the jump in health from the 100 versions to the 200 ones make me wonder how the fuck you even come close with this build. Aside from that it's dicking around with alts.

Also leveling is retarded fast but in case anyone rolls up a 2nd character you can Temper your highest rolls on to level 1 gear and become a fucking god to power through those first 30 levels in about 10 minutes.

I made a Necro alt and it also levels quickly but holy shit minions on that shit are busted. You can pretty much just fucking AFK the entire game with this class now.

The game is in a much much better place now than it was at launch. People at Blizzard are retarded cunts, and they can never live up to Diablo 2 all that talent has left the fucking building. They shit the bed release like they did with Diablo 3 they got to greedy and American Inventorly but later fixed the game into a shallow ass come play a week or two each new season game. Diablo 4 is a lot like D3 ended up. You log in with new season, ass blast a character through the fun phase of the game. Hit the grind wall and bounce telling them to suck your asshole until next season.

If any of you who were thinking of giving this season a shot, or even logged in and logged off, you should probably give it a revisit. Helltides are just a decent mindless monster blaster RPG, a fair number of annoyances were removed, a handful of annoying bullshit still remains but it's a fun enough game now, shame they lost untold 100's of millions over what they could of had if they didn't hire queers, dykes, failures, and American Inventors. Or hell even someone who could do fucking math. Now they can only try and win back a portion of what they lost.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
So I have an ok geared Frozen Orb Sorc at 100 and have been able to clear and solo all the bosses killed Duriel and Andarial a couple of times, so finished most of what this game has to offer for the season. Only thing that's really left is farming gear and trying to do the Tormented Versions of the above which seems like a massive leap.

I can pretty much stop all of the content in the game but the jump in health from the 100 versions to the 200 ones make me wonder how the fuck you even come close with this build. Aside from that it's dicking around with alts.

Also leveling is retarded fast but in case anyone rolls up a 2nd character you can Temper your highest rolls on to level 1 gear and become a fucking god to power through those first 30 levels in about 10 minutes.

I made a Necro alt and it also levels quickly but holy shit minions on that shit are busted. You can pretty much just fucking AFK the entire game with this class now.

The game is in a much much better place now than it was at launch. People at Blizzard are retarded cunts, and they can never live up to Diablo 2 all that talent has left the fucking building. They shit the bed release like they did with Diablo 3 they got to greedy and American Inventorly but later fixed the game into a shallow ass come play a week or two each new season game. Diablo 4 is a lot like D3 ended up. You log in with new season, ass blast a character through the fun phase of the game. Hit the grind wall and bounce telling them to suck your asshole until next season.

If any of you who were thinking of giving this season a shot, or even logged in and logged off, you should probably give it a revisit. Helltides are just a decent mindless monster blaster RPG, a fair number of annoyances were removed, a handful of annoying bullshit still remains but it's a fun enough game now, shame they lost untold 100's of millions over what they could of had if they didn't hire queers, dykes, failures, and American Inventors. Or hell even someone who could do fucking math. Now they can only try and win back a portion of what they lost.
Analysis: True.

The loot change, the new Helltides, and the 1-100 leveling compression is so good I am just starting to bump up against some of the stuff I didn't like so much (Paragon boards, still some rough edges in the UI, have to pick up items to compare, etc.) I haven't had a chance to try out the new endgame but I am encouraged from what I hear. It's so much better than compared to launch, though, it just shines through that this wasn't designed to appease shareholders via some esoteric engagement metric but instead they focused on making the game fun. They should send Eleventh Hour Gaming a Semi-truck sized fruit basket for reminding them what's important about games. A game designed to be fun will almost always outpeform a game designed to maximum value extraction from users.

• 2Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yeah, decent effort. I imagine they will work on fixing NMD's and that dumb paragon board and glyphs next.

My leveling build is a laugh. I press down on incinerate. That's it.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Watched a Rob video where he had the first "Tormented Varshan" level 200 kill. Looked boring as shit and the loot was exactly what you'd expect, glad that the game is slowly improving but don't think there's anything new to look forward to yet since I did it all in Season 2.
It is better in terms of XP, but underneath the hood it is still pretty shallow. Instead of calling it The Season of Loot, perhaps they should have called it The Season of Fewer Pointless Affixes But Otherwise the Same Rather Bland Loot. All the uber loot is just different ways of getting +gooder on shit we already have, and all of them for my build aren't worth getting. There's no carrot to getting better rolls on +gooder.

They still have a lot of work to do. NMD's, paragon board, and glyphs need to be thrown away. Not reworked, thrown away.

At least they are pointed in the right direction. I get the feeling they will pinch out an expansion and abandon it after that.

Goatface

read that blizz is looking into end game gold costs

What is the second ember icon thing in Helltides?
Baneful Hearts use 3 of them to summon the Blood Maiden.

have you done the pit yet?

=
edit
another bug for necros
Rapid Ossification is not lowering the cooldown of Bone Spirit

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Any of you guys played werenado before? I’m level 93 and having trouble maintaining enough mana.

I have all the uniques and some spirit per second and not sure what I’m missing.

• 1Like

Burns

Any of you guys played werenado before? I’m level 93 and having trouble maintaining enough mana.

I have all the uniques and some spirit per second and not sure what I’m missing.
Read through this guide already?

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Read through this guide already?

I solved my own problem. I just don’t have enough cost reduction yet. I need the boosted items to truly face roll.

Although, I’m still soloing level 20 Pits in like 4 minutes at level 94, so Werenado feels pretty OP already without infinite mana.

• 2Like