Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sadly I think we just accept that as a given at this point. Decard Cain is a pansexual person of color back from the dead... sigh it's all so tiresome. If we can ignore the story it's easier to accept he got butt raped by a fucking butterfly character and Diablo has titties.

So here is to hoping we can skip all story top to bottom and the killing, looting, and builds are fun and not shallow and boring. It's still to early to tell. Remember the open Beta for D3 up to the Skeleton King was pretty damn impressive. All the real flaws of the game were still hidden behind the late game and that fat faggot Jay Wilson who I think still works there. RMAH and we took inferno and doubled it.

The open beta might be a good indicator but Bliz has given us rings of power before and we were deceived.
How much I have to interact with that woke shit depicts on how much Ill enjoy myself. Id rather every game do a Fable type of system where you can be the most loved, loving, individual in the world. You can be in the middle of the road, or you can be the most evil individual in the world. Give me back my choices.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How much I have to interact with that woke shit depicts on how much Ill enjoy myself. Id rather every game do a Fable type of system where you can be the most loved, loving, individual in the world. You can be in the middle of the road, or you can be the most evil individual in the world. Give me back my choices.

7epx3e.jpg

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Taking bets that the Diversity and Inclusion department has gotten some SJW content into the story line. Any takers?

Probably somewhere. Can only hope it is like DF where I don't even see it or notice except when I come here to read the post from the crazy obessesed who searched the entire game just for those few instances and are out raged by it. One of those "did you not notice that line of dialogue while were you spamming your button to just shut the npc up!".

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's gonna be a shit game. An emasculated PoE wannabe. And I'm gonna be playing it, and complaining how shit and not PoE it is
I mean you already complain how shit POE is so really your just exponetializing your miserableness. It's almost respectable.

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Taking bets that the Diversity and Inclusion department has gotten some SJW content into the story line. Any takers?
It'll be fine.

1678981811674.png

...leaked Diablo concept art:

1678981608471.png

The things I went through to blend this in Midjourney... I've never been so worried about my browser history.

• 11Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Probably somewhere. Can only hope it is like DF where I don't even see it or notice except when I come here to read the post from the crazy obessesed who searched the entire game just for those few instances and are out raged by it. One of those "did you not notice that line of dialogue while were you spamming your button to just shut the npc up!".
Found it!
Deckard Cain has been gay this whole time! Stay a while and glisten...

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I just want to see more details about the build variety and end game. If its worth playing I'll play it.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
There is gonna be whirlwind, what more do you want? Just spin from start to finish.

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just as a reminder, this game is slated to have dailies, weeklies, and time gates.

Best of luck to you all.

• 2Rustled
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Grez

Molten Core Raider
Just as a reminder, this game is slated to have dailies, weeklies, and time gates.

Best of luck to you all.
Been playing D3 season 28 hardcore. Figured I'd give the 'ol piece of shit one last go. ~24hours /played in and a lag spike disconnect kills me while just travelling near a couple of ez trash mobs that would normally just die instantly to the WD auto-attacking self-buff. Who the fuck at blizzard thought making Diablo online only was a good idea? That they're continuing with this bullshit is insane. Blizzard really is dead, isn't it? Died a long time ago. Fucking modern-day tragedy. It wasn't long ago when a new Blizzard game was a celebrated event.

=(

I got a feeling I'm going to skip this one.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You bros playing the open beta are definitely not going to want to miss out on Ashava, the exciting World Boss that is so ARPG.

Here are the spawn times so you know when you'll need to fuel up and get online.

Ashava will have four times to battle her available to players on the 18th only:

• 10 AM PDT
  • 12 PM PDT
  • 10 PM PDT
  • Midnight PDT
If players haven't preordered Diablo 4 just yet and are still looking to get in on the action, they will have to wait. She will be available to battle on the 25th in the Open Beta in four different time slots.

• 10 AM PDT
  • 12 PM PDT
  • 10 PM PDT
  • Midnight PDT

• 2Worf
  • 1Tiresome

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's a male spirit possessing a female body, so may be one of the few times they/them is actually appropriate?