Parody
<Gold Donor>
Great now I can’t sleep tonight.
Joining Welcome Home GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I would feel bad about ugly women being assumed to be trans, but they can lie in the bed they made.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I come here for the big posts on rationalizing the decision to support this

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Diablo finally working on getting back into the horror category

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I remember when it was just genius Nerds. John Carmack, Sid Meier, Gary Grigsby, Chris Roberts, etc. Blizzard was loaded with talent, Then over time it and almost every other dev became SJW central. Anyway, we have threads for this.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, when I started programming stuff it was initially with thought of trying to get into games, but between getting fucked over on pay and hours compared to normal coding jobs, and the kind of people filling the departments, I settled for some nice un-sexy back-end.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
She's too corporate talking about "activities" like she's designing a maze for rats.
That’s all Blizzard and their contemporaries have been doing for a long time now.

During the development of D3 I remember seeing Jay “Double My Chins” Wilson and Co. talk down to us like junior behavioral scientists describing what we’re supposed to find fun. That’s when I realized the good ol’ days of game design were good and truly gone.

• 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
That’s all Blizzard and their contemporaries have been doing for a long time now.

During the development of D3 I remember seeing Jay “Double My Chins” Wilson and Co. talk down to us like junior behavioral scientists describing what we’re supposed to find fun. That’s when I realized the good ol’ days of game design were good and truly gone.
Two things stick out to me from that time.

1) Them posting their amazing progress on learning how procedural generation works, deapite them previously being the industry leaders and letting all of the people who knew how to do it go.

2) Then doing a live demo of how they make legendary items, which was two unimaginative fat neckbeards brainstorming at a whiteboard saying that basic things were "pretty cool".

• 1Rustled