Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Did they increase the difficulty? Struggling on some bosses but just be that I play Rogue instead of Sorc/necro.

A few Rogue builds were nerfed across the board. You might just be playing one that hit every nerf.

My advice for Rogues struggling on boss is to use poison. Even before the buff, you could use the old poison build to burn the hardest bosses down. Just make sure you line up the hit combo and critical for the poison attack, and it'll devastate bosses while you kite.

As Lumi Lumi alluded to earlier-- based on the huge sweeping buffs to posion, this is probably going to be endgame Rogue gameplay anyway.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I struggle on world difficulty 1. The other betas the t2 felt easy. Seems necro skellys suck now also.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
In the past game balance for abilities and encounter difficulties was done by autistic nerds who created massive monte carlo simulations that took in a plethora of factors to simulate outcomes. I think now they just have some rando making sweeping changes based on their emotions.

Cybsled

I've been hearing that necromancers got giga nerfed...like their skeletons die in 1-2 hits and you can't keep minions alive now

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Okay switched from Rapid Fire to Twisting Blades and now stuff explodes.

Kinda wanted to play range though.

• 1Solidarity

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Every class got nerfed. The 17 damage Druid is now doing 12 damage...

Necro pets were really hit hard though.

On my Druid I could not find a build with enough DPS to kill dungeon bosses, but might try some more today.

Rogue is still EZ mode, even with the nerfs. No problem doing the conquests, and found a couple rare 25 elites that just melted.

Barb still feels like he exists in a huge bowl of oatmeal. Everything is slow feeling.

2 level 20's, 1 level 10, 2 level 3's, and not one legendary, so at least they made those rare...

Think I'll grind out 20 on the Barb, then do Sorc and Necro.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, even in the 1st dungeon my necro skellingtons were dying like crazy. If there is no viable pet class that is going to seriously suck giant floppy donkey balls, but good to find out now. I should try druid this time around anyways. Only really did sorc and necro last beta.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Necro nerfed? Damn - every class being nerfed kinda making me want to hold off on that pre-order.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Did barb and nec to 20 on T2 and nec didn't feel bad (didnt play last beta). Felt like I always had enough corpses to summon skeles.

• 1Solidarity

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I avoided necro last build after ~lvl 5 because it was obviously overtuned and I didn’t want to spoil myself.
Druid still feels shitty in difficulty 1, but my necro has been breezing in difficulty 2.

Aazrael

Got world boss to 50%. Yea that's not happening... Not sure if everyone sucked or what.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is the Lilith summoning cinematic new? It's bad ass.
Eh? How did you miss -that- cinematic when it was released during a Blizzcon? ha.

Edit: Only played Sorc for about an hour then realized the game will be out in like 3 weeks, so noped out til June.

Aazrael

Got a better group this World Boss pop. Beat it at 8 minutes left.

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I might have to drop to world tier 1 or something. Tried it in 2 and the boss got to like 40% before fleeing.

Daidraco

The performance is way better for me. Sitting at 150fps with max settings on. In open beta I had to set it to medium due to stuttering.

Trying a bow Rogue this time for the world boss kill cosmetic.

Did they increase the difficulty? Struggling on some bosses but just be that I play Rogue instead of Sorc/necro.

I struggle on world difficulty 1. The other betas the t2 felt easy. Seems necro skellys suck now also.

I've been hearing that necromancers got giga nerfed...like their skeletons die in 1-2 hits and you can't keep minions alive now

Games not harder or anything - just they nerfed the build you're using probably.

The skeletons are near useless now. I looked over everything and you can make the skeletons beefier by a good bit by just using defensive ones and buffing their stats. But then you're killing shit super slow and its just boring. They need to find some kind of middle ground between them not being completely useless VS them being too strong in conjunction with really strong skills.

Im playing a build that buffs the shit out of Bone Spear, sacrificed skeletons for more crit and more essence. That build generally melts shit if you're building it right, with the minimal points we get. Its apparently a build that they like, as with the extra crit from gear, and a full essence gauge - I can 3 or 4 shot an elite. Its pretty easy mode.

Bone Spear breaks into 3 shards when it is destroyed, dealing 10% 25% damage each.​

As for Ashava - just knock yourself down to world tier 1. The difference between the two is gold and experience, only.

• 1Moron

Fucker

Log Wizard
act 1 was pretty meh and their skill tree is pretty ass its just D3 with a different UI lol

not gonna fully judge it based off the first 20 levels by any means but yeah
I can't say I am hopeful 20-50 is going to be any better.

Skill tree is ass. I have no fucking idea why they had to put so fucking much distance between the nodes. They are all just recycled trash.

Character models, animation, mobs, world design, all completely generic like it was all purchased from a Unity asset store for $20.

So far I'd say they made a much worse version of D3. I kept thinking while I was playing that if I was CEO of Blizzard, I'd fire every last person there and outsource the whole operation to China. If this is the best they've got, then they are not worth keeping around.

• 2Moron
  • 1Slow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users