Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
So these bitches slither their way in the offices, hand out BJs for advancement then scream rape, mysoggyknees, and harassment, get all the dudes fired or quit, take their jobs and profit?
7nr6dg.jpg

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Probably just roll out an ugly looking Sorc and then make a Barb alt if they are as gay as OP as people suggest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So what class are you all rolling?
I'm probably going to go pulverize or storm druid, cause I love lightning shit aesthetically. I would've gone barb, but I feel like that archetype has been done to death in Diablo games and I'm just tired of it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So these bitches slither their way in the offices, hand out BJs for advancement then scream rape, mysoggyknees, and harassment, get all the dudes fired or quit, take their jobs and profit?
I read about it somewhere but it has to do with Video Games becoming more mainstream and less of just shit the nerds do. As even mediocre female attention (rockstar status) is unexpected and unusual to literal basement dwelling computer nerds who spent all their effort and passion creating nerd stuff. Also they are prone to simping out and other dumb behavior.

So in order for us to get good games again game studios need to go back to being a small group of basement dwelling neckbeards. Much like Valheim.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I refuse to play this unless they have a pride event and confirm Diablos trans status.

Oh and I want rainbow armor and fags, I mean flags everywhere.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So what class are you all rolling?

I'm always drawn to the Necromancer but in D3 they hade really bad builds all based on one long cooldown like "Land of the Dead". And in D2 I enjoyed it as well but the skeleton AI was pretty bad and the maps were not very optimized for the pets. Sorcerer is my other go to but I don't know what to pick at the moment between the two.
Rogue, going to try a make a poison build work.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Looking forward to playing all 5; the Bodybuilder Barbarian, the Worlds strongest Druid, the Transorceror, the Junky Goth Necro, or the Edgelord Rogue, eventually.

Druid to start though.

Also, you ladies actually look at your numbers? Man I turn that shit off day one. Last thing I need is a seizure. Only numbers that matter are Landinis Pizzas phone, and how many beers I have left in my mini fridge.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
She-ablo, Lord of the Transition

The succubus will all have giant dongs as they fling spells at the noble here trying to conquer his own transition.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I love the play-style of the Necro so I'm starting with that. A little worried about lack of power, so I might switch to Sorc. I'll be playing with multiple groups though so will probably end up with Necro, Sorc + Barb or Rogue to the end-game and focus there. I've no interest in playing a furry.

I'm excited for launch, even with trepidation. Have a long weekend booked so I'll be praying to server gods come Friday. I know its a bit silly to do that but I need time off work baaaad.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
She-ablo, Lord of the Transition

The succubus will all have giant dongs as they fling spells at the noble here trying to conquer his own transition.
Pretty sure I've seen enough fan art to know that succubae have had giant dongs for a while now.

• 2Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure I've seen enough fan art to know that succubae have had giant dongs for a while now.
Brother calls his ex wife a Succubus. Im not sure if a dildo of any type ever entered the relationship, but Im pretty sure she sucked him dry financially.

• 2Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Necros are fine and bone spear is incredible. They just suck if you want to be a fuckin' 2000 pet Andy that just lets their pets do everything while you watch TV.

If you want a boomer playstyle, just roll a WW Barb.

• 2Like