Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Can't wait until they start selling faggot flags and Ukraine horse flags for $30 a pop. You know for self expression. Probably add the "I can't breathe"h h emote and BLM armor sets as well.

Oh it’s all but guaranteed there is a gay pride menu on that thing for launch. 28 bucks for a set of armor.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Normally a mount will be $16 so maybe they will put that one on a sale for $10 then.

Shit you know they'll charge extra, didn't you know mental illnesses, disfunction, and disability is the new hotness.

Hell I wouldn't put it past them to put a human dressed as a horse/dog as a mount. Bobby doesn't care what the sick demon abominations do at his company as long as it brings in the cash. It's only when they fuck up the cash flow does he start to fire the faggots.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm too dumb to figure out what this Sorc is doing.

Its this I think :
That looks fun.

I think I might go sorc(lightning + burning) to level, then something like this later. I dunno. The firewall stuff looked boring. Sucks the only video I can find of level 100 NM dungeons is that barb video. Would love to see comparisons to others. Everyone else seemingly only got to 75-80. I expect a legion of players to flock to barb too just from that video.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Its this I think :
That looks fun.

I think I might go sorc(lightning + burning) to level, then something like this later. I dunno. The firewall stuff looked boring. Sucks the only video I can find of level 100 NM dungeons is that barb video. Would love to see comparisons to others. Everyone else seemingly only got to 75-80. I expect a legion of players to flock to barb too just from that video.

That looks exactly like playing a Diablo 3 rift..

Shocked Fried Rice GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That looks exactly like playing a Diablo 3 rift..

Shocked Fried Rice GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

I mean that's basically what dungeons are. You just have to run to them. The NM dungeons go up to 100, takes a key to open and you level up that key. Sounds like a GR to me. The only thing I don't know if these things have multiple levels, or its all done in that one level. Based on videos, its just the one level.

I assume they just rush in these videos to be "Efficient", since there is no time limits just death limits on the NM dungeons. And in ARPGs its all about "clear speed". I expect the ladders of NM dungeons to be time based.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
this is a D3 reskin, change my mind.

hell even the mobs look the same.

• 6Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 8 users

spronk

FPS noob
wasn't planning on playing at launch, played the beta and thought it was fine but nothing i really give a shit about. however on xbox (console only) you can buy the standard edition for $70 in the microsoft store app, wait a few mins, buy the ultimate for $30 upgrade fee (make sure it is only $30, you get a $70 discount if the system knows you own standard edition), wait a few mins, then refund the standard edition and you get to keep the ultimate edition for $30.

it'll probably get fixed and its kind of dumb to do all this shit and pay $30 for a game you probably didn't really plan on playing, but whatever I haven't really played a blizzzard game since overwatch 1. already preloaded on my series X and i just plan on playing the campaign and ending, zero interest in loot grind or coop or battle passes or anything like that

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
do i have to worry about "servers" or making a blizz account if all i want to do is play couch coop w/ wife?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
you both need battlenet accounts, yes, and the game is always online on blizzard servers, there is no offline mode.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Nah we all knew what this was. The shame comes later.
Thankfully I have long since forgotten what shame is!

Seriously, though, I am looking forward to this. After Open beta and stress test I know I will enjoy playing through the story once or twice, which is good enough to have taken my money. If it has long term periodic appeal like D3 then that is a nice bonus. Still surprises me how good D3 season 28 was.