Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Is there a forum clan?

Always is probably will be named something like "Fuck you yank your bluejeans" or some shit like that or might be <Fires of Heaven> <FoH> or some variant of. When the game launches tonight someone will put to clan together. Either Daidraco Daidraco or me or whatever is on first. We'll make sure everyone can invited as needed.

Some guys are already sharing their B.net id's in the discord if you want to add some people. Apparently you can open up setting and enable x-realm play so if we have your b.net tag you can still co-op on the same regions as the rest of us even if you are in some shitty timezone server or god forbid a fucking console faggot.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Snagged it.

Hekotat Hekotat Mist Mist Hatorade Hatorade Muurloen Muurloen

image_2023-06-01_085221665.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Always is probably will be named something like "Fuck you yank your bluejeans" or some shit like that or might be <Fires of Heaven> <FoH> or some variant of. When the game launches tonight someone will put to clan together. Either Daidraco Daidraco or me or whatever is on first. We'll make sure everyone can invited as needed.

Some guys are already sharing their B.net id's in the discord if you want to add some people. Apparently you can open up setting and enable x-realm play so if we have your b.net tag you can still co-op on the same regions as the rest of us even if you are in some shitty timezone server or god forbid a fucking console faggot.

Apologies, the "Clerks" nerd in me cannot help... I believe it's "Yankee"

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I feel dirty, but I'm going to purchase it. A few guys at work are hyping it up, and there are enough of you guys jumping on, plus some decent reviews, so why not... here comes a dirty console peasant!

Utnayan Utnayan I know you confessed drunkenly to me one night that a tranny touched your "no-no square," but it's ok. If you have good feelings from it, you no longer have to suppress them. Let's revisit those feelings through Diablo!

Vatic#1848

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I feel dirty, but I'm going to purchase it. A few guys at work are hyping it up, and there are enough of you guys jumping on, plus some decent reviews, so why not... here comes a dirty console peasant!

Utnayan Utnayan I know you confessed drunkenly to me one night that a tranny touched your "no-no square," but it's ok. If you have good feelings from it, you no longer have to suppress them. Let's revisit those feelings through Diablo!

Vatic#1848

The closest I will get to this will be invading the discord channel. Fortunately for those folks, I am busy the next two following weekends so will not be able to fully chastise the deplorables until the 16th. I would guess there will be 2 left by then unfortunately. But I know I can always count on BoozeCube BoozeCube and Voldeth Voldeth either still somehow playing this, or something else :)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Diablo 4? More like DiaBLOWS 4, AMIRITE?!!?!?!

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users