Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They guarantee at LEAST 2 legendaries, average being 4 for me over 30ish. I've had 2 maybe twice, 5 legendaries probably 10 times, and usually 4 or so. Uniques also, probably 5 or so Uniques from them. They also drop 4+ elixirs. Definitely THE target for Helltides, followed by majorly needed upgrades and build requiring unique slots.
The 3-4 legendaries is normal for me, even get good luck and all ancestral. But have never seen a unique from one yet.

Fucker

Log Wizard
The only thing that needs to be done to fix itemization in this game is to slap CHA on everything.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
1686703985954.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Googling shit for this game is so useless with all these clickbait websites.
I love this trend of people posting reaction videos to videos. People have so little to fucking do with their time these days that they video themselves watching a video?

Or the Derpshit videos that pop up in my feed. One was a maximize your damage for new characters. It was about vulnerability. Yes yes, because I can sure as fuck optimize my level 11 rogue for +vuln gear. So leet, much DPS.

11 things you are doing wrong.
12 things you are doing wrong.
13 things you are doing wrong.
14 things you are doing wrong.
15 things you are doing wrong.
16 things you are doing wrong.
17 things you are doing wrong.

On and on.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love this trend of people posting reaction videos to videos. People have so little to fucking do with their time these days that they video themselves watching a video?

Or the Derpshit videos that pop up in my feed. One was a maximize your damage for new characters. It was about vulnerability. Yes yes, because I can sure as fuck optimize my level 11 rogue for +vuln gear. So leet, much DPS.

On and on.

Every day for the last 2 weeks is nothing but all caps bait titles on the thumbnails of "BEST BUILD for xxx! Or "XXXX is broken!"

It's hilarious. Give it a few seasons, and it will just be the 3 normal guys that basically did most of d3(rhyker, wudijo and the guy who is always wearing the blue hoodie, ranarax or something).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

On and on.
This game is a million times better if you just ignore the entire internet and figure 99% of the shit out yourself. I only google stuff when an item isn't working the way I expect it to.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
This game is a million times better if you just ignore the entire internet and figure 99% of the shit out yourself. I only google stuff when an item isn't working the way I expect it to.
I only clicked on it because I knew it would be pointless...and I was right. I don't look at them normally...for anything. The only thing I spoilered a few times was Elden Ring because there are some spots that are really easy to miss.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I only clicked on it because I knew it would be pointless...and I was right. I don't look at them normally...for anything. The only thing I spoilered a few times was Elden Ring because there are some spots that are really easy to miss.
How does that work? You go in spoiler free but somehow know there are easy spots to miss? Then somehow know how to search for them specifically?

• 1Worf

Fucker

Log Wizard
How does that work? You go in spoiler free but somehow know there are easy spots to miss? Then somehow know how to search for them specifically?
Uh...because I spent an hour looking for way across something...then I watched a video and it was right over a ledge...very easy to miss.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Uh...because I spent an hour looking for way across something...then I watched a video and it was right over a ledge...very easy to miss.
You lying fuck you used a Prima guide since level 1.

• 1Worf
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Well found out that minion and DoT builds don't scale with attack speed at all; was using a 1hand/focus for a bit then found a good two handed scythe and it's a world of difference.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well found out that minion and DoT builds don't scale with attack speed at all; was using a 1hand/focus for a bit then found a good two handed scythe and it's a world of difference.

I thought minions got like 30% of atk speed and crit or something?

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I thought minions got like 30% of atk speed and crit or something?

According to kripp minions just use your weapon damage and have their own attack speed values. They do inherit crit and other stats from you though. So slow weapons like scythes are best.

There is also a separate minion attack speed affix on gear but I haven't seen that too much.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
With all of the shit that needs to be fixed in this game to make it more fun, blizzard has exclusively done nothing but nerf anything fun. Like a dungeon with high mob density and lots of elites? Too fucking bad, apparently killing mobs is not how blizzard envisions you playing (rip eridu)
PoE did that for years too altho it seems maybe they got better about it recently. Not sure why devs refuse to let stuff be OP and fun these days, probably a side effect of none of them actually being gamers any more and some stupid "studies show that if we nerf everything then players are happier" nonsense.
Now looking at that list, i don't think a lot of these are opening up new ways to play minus a couple of these, and i'm not sure how viable that new build would be compared to the cookie cutters out there. I'm not saying every build should clear the same way, but if one build pulls a million DPS (complete made up number) and the best your new build tailored around your unique is 10k well ....
Hey, guess what happens in PoE if you try to make your own build instead of copy pasting one of the meta builds? You do 10k dps instead of 80 trillion. Crazy how that happens in every single game and not just D4.
Sadly when you get your PHD in itemization terms you realize 99.8% of them are dog shit and you only need X, Y, and Z which turns the somewhat decent itemization and depth into a shallow kiddie pool of faggotry and uninteresting choices.

Just like PoE and every other ARPG ever. One day it'd be great if a company could fix it and do it right but i'm not holding my breath.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
According to kripp minions just use your weapon damage and have their own attack speed values. They do inherit crit and other stats from you though. So slow weapons like scythes are best.

There is also a separate minion attack speed affix on gear but I haven't seen that too much.

No clue about krip, but pretty sure one of the in game loading screens it says necro minions inherit 30% of your attack speed and crit, unless that is a straight up lie. Not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

"Necromancer Minions inherit 30% of most stats such as Critical Strike Chance and Attack Speed."

I still think its funny that they over reacted so bad to pet strength in a 1-25 beta.

• 1Like