Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shouldn't you be able to play season for free? Like in other games like CoD, Overwatch.....there is a paid tier and a free tier. So you can still play season, but you won't get the goodies in the paid tier.

This is how it works, there is a free one and then the paid one.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Vaguely been following thread since it's degenerated into...whatever.

I'm still having fun. Hit 75 on the Barb. Finally raping shit with WW build and bleeds.

They REALLY need a filter on loot. This is silly. I spend just as much time looking at yellows as I do playing the game. Just in case I get something with cool down reduction. While I'm bitching, there are waaaay too many stats on gear IMO.

I have received every damn Barb unique twice over and no damn breast plate.

Lot's of QOL additions like gem bag, loadout tab etcetera would be nice.

I have died more times to lag than anything at this point. Sucks when you know when the lag is over you will explode.

Overall I'm still giving it a solid 7.5/10. They have some good bones here.
I don’t know how a loot filter will improve the other problem of gold and mats requirements you have behind the scenes for rerolling and upgrading gear.

A loot filter for in inventory would be nice, but I still literally need to pick up every rare I see for raw gold and disenchanting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I don’t know how a loot filter will improve the other problem of gold and mats requirements you have behind the scenes for rerolling and upgrading gear.

A loot filter for in inventory would be nice, but I still literally need to pick up every rare I see for raw gold and disenchanting.

My bad. Like a loot filter that only shows drops with strength, crit% crit damage etc..

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
My bad. Like a loot filter that only shows drops with strength, crit% crit damage etc..
I know, but you still have to pick up everything else to vendor or disenchant it. You can’t afford to filter loot on the ground.

• 1Solidarity

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I'm pick up a full inventory every dungeon just to afford enchant costs. I blew through 20M gold trying to get movement speed on a pair of -mana cost, teleport, frost nova boots.

• 1Mother of God

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've tried a number of fixes, but the game has become unplayable for me. Random freezes for minutes at a time; when teleporting, visiting vendors, opening windows etc.

Gonna give it some time before I log in again. Pretty bummed, but hey, it's the NEW and IMPROVED Blizzard.

Losing a nightmare key BEFORE YOU EVEN ENTER THE DUNGEON is massive QoL issue and probably enough reason to call it.

I'll give it one more myself, but like you, the instability and live service problems are forcing me to sour on the game quickly.

rad

Lord of Guk
I've tried a number of fixes, but the game has become unplayable for me. Random freezes for minutes at a time; when teleporting, visiting vendors, opening windows etc.

Gonna give it some time before I log in again. Pretty bummed, but hey, it's the NEW and IMPROVED Blizzard.

Was having some terrible performance after one of the recent patches and the following worked for me:

Go into the blizzard launcher and under the apps tab in settings, check to see if browser hardware acceleration is enabled, if it is turn it off.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
IDK why people treat these games as races all the fucking time. Picking up everything yellow or better, going through it and dismantling ot selling it, takes like 5 min even if it takees a portal mid dungeon, like why not?

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1686773416462.png

They either change it, or we're out.

1686773437232.png

In a live service game, you don't eat materials just because of your server instability.

Keys only should burn when the player has ENTERED the dungeon.

Fix it or game is DOA Season 1.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh those dungeon sigils drop like candy though. I mean IDK how it tis in later levels but I havd a full ass inverntory of those sigils and had to start dropping them on ground and I was only like lv58.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
IDK why people treat these games as races all the fucking time. Picking up everything yellow or better, going through it and dismantling ot selling it, takes like 5 min even if it takees a portal mid dungeon, like why not?
I wouldnt say it has much at all to do with a "race" to anything. Especially in this game, where we know that after the capstone dungeon - we're just playing the game at that point with no end. Its the emotional toll of searching through 33 items every single dungeon, every single NM, every single Helltide, etc. and never finding an upgrade. If there is a counter in Achievements for how many dungeons, nightmares and helltides Ive been in - I havent seen it. As Im likely batting north of 500 runs. If Im at 500 runs, then someone like Reefah, or Booze is probably north of a 1000 runs. Now tell me, when you put it on the scale of a 1000 runs, at 33 items per - do you really think that you made good use of your time searching through (lemme put this in caps and spell it out) THIRTY THREE THOUSAND ITEMS?

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Meh those dungeon sigils drop like candy though. I mean IDK how it tis in later levels but I havd a full ass inverntory of those sigils and had to start dropping them on ground and I was only like lv58.

The point is some "gem bags" aren't going to change the core experience with how many bullshit live service issues there are.

There are game-breaking QoL issues that Blizzard needs to address. Stacking gems ain't it.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure this is the fastest I've been bored of any ARPG ever. Wolcen was the reigning champ but D4 took the gold.

Currently L83, gear is pretty much set for two specs which leads to another grievance of needing to click every single point in the paragon board to respec. What riveting and high quality game play to click 200 nodes each time I want to swap.

Sure and half of the affixes are a death sentence or completely disruptive to a run at T50+ so they are an automatic dismantle. The powders you receive aren't nearly enough to craft high tier sigils and no offense, but speaking about low level/low tier experience is useless because you'll get to the point where others are at endgame whether that's a week or a year from now and get to see how crap it is.

Is it treating the game like a race when you're trying to be efficient with your time? Spending 5 minutes to sort through 99.9% trash loot is an entire extra dungeon run worth of glyph and char exp. That will add up immensely over the life of a character whether you're a poopsocker or 1 hour a day dad with 17 kids and 3 jobs.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Some sigils are vastly better than others depending on dungeon and its layout/objectives

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
View attachment 477962

They either change it, or we're out.

View attachment 477963

In a live service game, you don't eat materials just because of your server instability.

Keys only should burn when the player has ENTERED the dungeon.

Fix it or game is DOA Season 1.

Is this really that a big deal? They are super common and craftable. It's really no different from a GR in d3. As soon as you open the portal, your key is eaten, no matter what. If you DC or leave the game, its gone. You can't even join one already in progress.

One saving grace, is this one, for a group, you just need the 1 key. Since they are so specific, instead of just a common key.

Wonder how a system instead of specific zone/affix keys, you just had generic key, you clicked and it picked a random dungeon in the world and random affixes. Then they could just make them a currency and go into the material inventory.

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Some sigils are vastly better than others depending on dungeon and its layout/objectives

Long as you get a gem bag the sigil you use should be vastly better than anything not having a gem bag.

• 1Picard

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The point is some "gem bags" aren't going to change the core experience with how many bullshit live service issues there are.

There are game-breaking QoL issues that Blizzard needs to address. Stacking gems ain't it.

lol wtf man? Gem bags affect everyone all the time. Sigils are super common and the amount of times you disconnect between using one and actually entering has to be pretty freak occurrence.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
lol wtf man? Gem bags affect everyone all the time. Sigils are super common and the amount of times you disconnect between using one and actually entering has to be pretty freak occurrence.

There's been an uptick in instability this week (even during off hours, which shouldn't be happening at all), as several other posters have noticed and posted about. It's only become a problem for me the past 2-3 days.

Maybe the maintenance will solve/solved it.