Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
All of them have this, "we are in deep shit" face.
1689985750304.png

• 14Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 17 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Imaghine how this game company got purchased for fucking 69 BILLION with no fucking future to speak of. All they are doing is shitting up existing franchises that they had nothing to do with creating. Oh, I forgot, there is Overwatch.....LOOOOOOOL Only thing new they came up with in DECADES. I guess MS REALLY wanted that COD franchise, lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Imaghine how this game company got purchased for fucking 69 BILLION with no fucking future to speak of. All they are doing is shitting up existing franchises that they had nothing to do with creating. Oh, I forgot, there is Overwatch.....LOOOOOOOL Only thing new they came up with in DECADES. I guess MS REALLY wanted that COD franchise, lol.

CoD and dont they own a popular mobile game?

Still 69 billion is crazy. That's what 10 years of revenue?

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Jesus, dude. Do you really think they bought it for Diablo?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So you should never be at max fury but if you happen to be it grants 0 fortify. Amazing design there.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Man, that Joe Shely has a very punchable face.

It's like watching the kids that inherited Dad's company, have no clue what made it great or how to run it, and now are burning it to the ground. It's laughable they are shocked at how poorly received the latest patch was.....like have they NEVER played a video game before? Has there ever been a patch in the history of gaming that was all nerfs and was received well by the gaming community? "We learned in the future to release buffs along with the nerfs!!"....well no shit Sherlock. It's like reinventing the wheel with these guys.

I wonder if there is a single person of the thousands listed in the end credits that was ever involved with the original Diablo or even Diablo 2.
I’m sure there’s one or two poor souls left that everyone makes fun of at the water cooler because they’re always grouchy and everyone else disagrees with them so they must be wrong….

Chris

Potato del Grande
It is kind of odd how when the game was first released he was all like OMG Faggot Fantasy this, Zelda, Faggot Fantasy that then once Blizzard 41%'ed this game and chopped it's dick and tits off he's like OMG how fun D4 Roxxors.

One would almost think it was just being a contrarian but if that was the case why add all the stupid on top?
Hey I tried to warn you all, but I got made fun of for instead playing two GotY candidates or "weeb shit" as some of you put it, and I got dragged in.

So now your punishment is to see me enjoy Season 1 with my overpowered Malignant Hearts. Until BG3 comes out.

It makes sense if you think about it, I missed the first few weeks of preseason to Zelda and the last few weeks to FF16, so I'm going fresh into my first alt while some of you burned yourselves out on alts already.

You must be new to Chris Chris
It's just ironic humour, you gotta learn to laugh at yourself.

Radicale

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haha, Raxx already gave up on SSFHC because some nerve issues in his hand. What a great way to say fuck this shit.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Hey I tried to warn you all, but I got made fun of for instead playing two GotY candidates or "weeb shit" as some of you put it, and I got dragged in.

you get made fun of because nobody likes you, has pretty much nothing to do with what your actually doing.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Called it. They'd do the same if they could on Twitch.
I mean, it's literally retarded to have chat enabled on any stream that will have more than like 100 viewers. Have you not seen how every single semi-big streamers chat goes? It's 5000 retards copy pasting paragraphs of stupid shit 5000 times per second, for the duration.

• 1Moron