Diablo II - Resurrected

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If you feel like trying shit out on the PTR its much easier to use this character planner to create save files for offline mode and test that way

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If you feel like trying shit out on the PTR its much easier to use this character planner to create save files for offline mode and test that way

I am pretty sure I'll play the new ladder until I get bored of it once it comes out, but the biggest thing they could do to keep me playing would be unlimited storage space, or at least greatly increased space. Without that it just devolves into me playing "Inventory Manager" rather than enjoying the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Did they actually announce a ladder date? Man that only took what the better part of 6 months. Yawn, already moved on. Sorry not sorry.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Yeah big patch. New ladder runewords, skill reworks, merc abilities rework and item changes. Many builds are now viable like Fist of heavens pally, fire and fury druid, leap barb and few more.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Every time I roll a necromancer this never drops.
1650675033365.png

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
Pretty imba for level 5! I'm debating if it's even worth playing ladder or not. Is the only difference on ladder the 5ish ladder-only runewords? I guess I was hoping for some uniques and other cool stuff but I haven't heard about anything else besides the runewords.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I’m starting a paladin for the ladder level as hammerdin until 70ish and then respec into this FoH build. Then if I get the gear try I will try end game version of the build.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I’m starting a paladin for the ladder level as hammerdin until 70ish and then respec into this FoH build. Then if I get the gear try I will try end game version of the build.

There was a holy bolt/fist of the heavens build that was great for grinding hell Crypt/Mausoleum (in the graveyard with blood raven?).

You use sanctuary aura to knock the undead back, and an A3 cold merc. Everything that spawns in there is undead and slow. You can go in at level 60 on hell difficulty wearing crap gear and clear it out very very safely. You can do Halls of the Dead when you get to higher levels with better gear. Crypt and Mausoleum are level 83 and level 85 areas (not sure which is which) so one potentially drops just as good stuff that the Pits do.

If you're a team player you can be a healer, aura bot, and undead slayer and latch onto baal runs to get there.

Needless

Toe Sucker
you're better off doing holy fire until A4 NM and then respecing and just going full on FOH
starting as hammerdin is ass

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I just leveled as hammerdin and talk about chugging mana pots. If you have twink gear I'm sure it would be amazing to level as, but I was starting fresh. I had to chug mana pots until I got Insight on my merc at like level 70.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I just leveled as hammerdin and talk about chugging mana pots. If you have twink gear I'm sure it would be amazing to level as, but I was starting fresh. I had to chug mana pots until I got Insight on my merc at like level 70.
Insight can go in bows now too. Can make one easily after a few nm countess runs, and norm cows for the base.

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
When I woke up this morning MrLlama was already level 90 and no one else was even 88 yet. I'm wondering how his group gets him so much more experience than the rest of the group. Giving him every exp shrine is obvious but I don't know other than that. I'm sure he will be 99 by this afternoon or evening.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Started the ladder this morning as a paladin after I got off from work. Played for a few hours and I was really surprised how stable the servers were. Didn’t experience a single crash or lag of any form. So far no rollbacks or emergency patches due to some game breaking bug or exploit. Im currently leveling as Holy Fire cause I didn’t feel like deal with hammers. Either when I get to level 66 or Act 4 NM I’ll respec to Fist of Heavens and continue my grind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user