Diablo II - Resurrected

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Any recommendations where to grab a (4) socket Crystal Sword? I am also guessing farming Countess (+ NM) is the best option to grab the runes (like Ort, Amn, Thul) needed for Spirit runeword?
normal cows by far the best

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Any recommendations where to grab a (4) socket Crystal Sword (or 4socket 1-hand sword in general)? I am also guessing farming Countess (+ NM) is the best option to grab the runes (like Ort, Amn, Thul) needed for Spirit runeword?
If you add me on Bnet I can give you one. DM your Bnet name

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
No you're wrong, we have ladder duels all the time and most people don't get instakilled, the first fight is literally paladins taking multiple telestomp hits.

I think I got aids just from watching that PvP, fuck me I thought EQ pvp was bad.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
beat hell on a fire druid (20 fissure/firestorm/volcano/oak sage/rest in grizzly) been super fun and man do i obliterate anything thats not fire immune.

but do i swap to wind druid? to gg my build its stuupid high end gear... but idk is wind druid fun? not sure how i feel about aiming tornado... do i just keep him fire and just farm cows/meph/pindle/eldritch (baal just too much atm)?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
“But Horizons man! It’s going to let you play as a Vampire or Dragon!”

I remember Horizons, it looked like the greatest thing ever for a while there in 2000, and yeah you could play as a dragon. WTF happened to that game? I was like 95% sure that it was going to slay EQ and be the biggest MMORPG for decades to come, then...nothing. WoW basically occupied the spot I thought Horizons was gonna occupy.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
You got to be fucking kidding me.

Attachments

• que.png
    que.png
    419.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
anyone willing to play/rush? I have 85 necro playing atm, but finding the MF with it really slow so want to get a sorc up there, but totally solo self found atm and been playing alone mostly so need some friends/rush help.

add me on bnet Khalan#1908 can also pay with some runes/runs etc.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
anyone willing to play/rush? I have 85 necro playing atm, but finding the MF with it really slow so want to get a sorc up there, but totally solo self found atm and been playing alone mostly so need some friends/rush help.

add me on bnet Khalan#1908 can also pay with some runes/runs etc.

I added ya, I can help rush a couple people over the weekend if needed. I have also been just messing around self found. I have had decentish luck with drops overall but I really need to find a solid way to dump all my extra shit for runes, and trading in this game sucks shit it seems.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I added ya, I can help rush a couple people over the weekend if needed. I have also been just messing around self found. I have had decentish luck with drops overall but I really need to find a solid way to dump all my extra shit for runes, and trading in this game sucks shit it seems.
yeah I tried Traderie its not bad, managed to trade a rune or two.

SeanDoe1z1

beat hell on a fire druid (20 fissure/firestorm/volcano/oak sage/rest in grizzly) been super fun and man do i obliterate anything thats not fire immune.

but do i swap to wind druid? to gg my build its stuupid high end gear... but idk is wind druid fun? not sure how i feel about aiming tornado... do i just keep him fire and just farm cows/meph/pindle/eldritch (baal just too much atm)?

I put wind Druid kind of up there with poison necro, strength is your killing most things on screen and relatively tanky.

Cold and physical so very few annoyances. aiming tornado is as gay as hammers though.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Probably will dick around with this a couple of hours tonight. If anyone need a boost or some starter gear I am going to try and just unload a bunch of mid quality stuff in free 4 retard games. Likewise if anyone is actually good at this shit and wants to trade stuff or farm anything I might hop on the forum discord and chill.

Gayest thing about this game so far is the storage and the failure that is the lobby. Well and other shit.

Boozecube#1634

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Im definitely looking for some multiplayer MF games. Got my 92 sorceress. The more people the better the runs.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Make sure you click escape when you first enter the queue to go into your character list, then click online to join the queue.

Why?

Well this morning I waited in a 393 queue, got in and it put me in my offline char list. Clicked online... put me right back in queue.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Anyone have a 'Targe' shield (such as 'Sacred Targe') with +all resistance? Looking for a white one (unsocketed) or one with 4 sockets w/ +all resistance so I can make a Hammerdin (Paladin) 'Spirit' runeword Shield. If you run into one, let me know.

I also have a spare 'Spirit' Crystal Sword if anyone needs one for an alt or for starting out.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Anyone have a 'Targe' shield (such as 'Sacred Targe') with +all resistance? Looking for a white one (unsocketed) or one with 4 sockets w/ +all resistance so I can make a Hammerdin (Paladin) 'Spirit' runeword Shield. If you run into one, let me know.

I also have a spare 'Spirit' Crystal Sword if anyone needs one for an alt or for starting out.

make a game

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Same reason I still need to play Warcraft 3, Planescape Torment, Dragon Quest 8, Morrowind, etc. Some games were huge trendsetters in their time that I missed out on, and are still good games today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Same reason I still need to play Warcraft 3, Planescape Torment, Dragon Quest 8, Morrowind, etc. Some games were huge trendsetters in their time that I missed out on, and are still good games today.

For me it's like listening to bands from high school. I know objectively they're not the best, but there's something irreplaceable about them. D2 is dead center of that feeling.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users