Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nice! Congratz man. Yeah I think we are PSN friends but just haven't gamed together before. Anything else specific you're looking for?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not for a crusader. Marauder pieces maybe. SMk for a witch doctor. Anything else on par for other classes as their class defining weapons. Wand of woh. Etc.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Tried the Fate of the fell build and I really prefer using DarkLight fire build. It just blows everything on screen to pieces.

Crone

Tried the Fate of the fell build and I really prefer using DarkLight fire build. It just blows everything on screen to pieces.
So does FotF build. I thought the bursts were short range, but no, they fly all the way across screen! not all 3 beams hit the same target that way, I understand, but it's still pretty good.

Crone

Got pretty good on my Crusader, and so I rolled up a Witch Doctor. Dang, have all my fetishes out, and it's pretty faceroll easy. Pretty fun though watching things "melt" from my DoTs.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Just got boots that give my barb triple leap. Fucking l33t.

Opened about 50x horadric cache so far from act 1 & 4. Still no RROG.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Is there a faster way to farm RROG? I'm going to lose my fucking mind running these bounties on normal.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If anyone is bored and wants feels like power leveling (and imparting some knowledge), add me on PSN. I'm going to use my Barb to solo through the story mode, but I wouldn't mind a monk or witch doctor power leveled. I just picked up the game a little bit ago.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Is there a faster way to farm RROG? I'm going to lose my fucking mind running these bounties on normal.
Yeah join Act 1 Normal adventure modes, always people rushing bounties to get loot bags. Everyone does a bounty solo so you finish quickly.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Yeah join Act 1 Normal adventure modes, always people rushing bounties to get loot bags. Everyone does a bounty solo so you finish quickly.
Guess I'll have to get PSplus. Was gonna wait until one of the free games caught my eye. Oh well.

Crone

Guess I'll have to get PSplus. Was gonna wait until one of the free games caught my eye. Oh well.
I see you on my online list all the time. If I tried joining you, would it not allow me because you don't have ps plus? That sucks.

Vaclav

Same here, I think D3UE might be one of the "no PS+ required for online" games if you don't have it yet. It's not a 100% rule, I know FFXIII stated clearly PS+ wasn't needed for example.

Vaclav

Checked it out, it's required... BUT.... Free MP without PS+ this weekend starting tomorrow. (for NA, i assume Cannuks are included)

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Ya I'm gonna sub to PSplus on Monday after the free weekend. Hopefully the October games are legit.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Yes, new games every month. But you have to download them before the month is over.

Can download them through the shop for free.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
about to start wrecking this on hardcore. Need to get dat plat.