Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gift in the mail got me a Blade of Prophecy. Right after getting a Jekenbord the previous day. My build on my Crusader is changing all the time! damn!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Thanks to Regime, Manowar, and brew, and some others that gifted me a bunch of stuff. Regime gave me 4 million gold... And now I have this epic/orange mace with a gem that makes it about 379 damage at level 23 in normal so I am one shotting everything
smile.png
Which is good because I want to rip through the game (Played it on PC) and get to adventure modes
wink.png

You guys rock.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Rerolled on the hardcore server and carefully leveling up. Anyone got any gear they don't need for a crusader?

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Thanks to Regime, Manowar, and brew, and some others that gifted me a bunch of stuff. Regime gave me 4 million gold... And now I have this epic/orange mace with a gem that makes it about 379 damage at level 23 in normal so I am one shotting everything
smile.png
Which is good because I want to rip through the game (Played it on PC) and get to adventure modes
wink.png

You guys rock.
Most gifts you get (Legendaries) from people are random drops that can ONLY be sent to people on your friend's list as gifts - think the gifts are 100% drop rate if you kill a friend's Nemesis though.

Crone

Got 2 more Jekangbord's through gambling, but 1 was so ass, I sharded it. But I have an extra for trade if anyone has any crusader or witch doctor stuff laying around.

Still have strength magefist, cindercoat, and burning axe of sankis for a new Fire barb out there!! hit me up!

And anyone else wish they would add a way to quickly swap gear? Maybe hotkeys or something? as I start getting more of the immunity amulets, or nemesis bracers, it's becoming annoying. Gave up entirely on swapping nemesis. Not worth the hassle.

Crone

I can check when home - Aszuthan. Just keep me in mind for monk stuff.
We should get a group of peeps doing HC to roll the same stat character. You monk? So I'll roll a DH and pass off any gear!

Also, if planning on playing with someone always, as a side project type of thing when both peeps are online, what would be the best 2 person combo? does it matter really?

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
i could seriously super duper use that str cindercoat. dr_shoen

i have been trying to gamble one with thousands of shards spent with nothing to show. damn you RNG.

Crone

i could seriously super duper use that str cindercoat. dr_shoen

i have been trying to gamble one with thousands of shards spent with nothing to show. damn you RNG.
Sure. Actually got a second one just today from Kadala trying to roll a akkans chest. It's rolled really, I think life on hit to 3 sockets or something.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Finally got RoRG and SoJ combo, all I really need now is one more piece Akkhan's and my Fate of the Fell holy shotgun build is complete >_<

I did have a little go on Destiny yesterday but I don't really want to get too involved because I'm really enjoying this at the moment.

Best time ever to be an mmorpg fan on console.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've been having a hard time wanting to play the console with seasons hitting the PC version
frown.png

I decided i'm just going to wait until they announce when they'll put 2.1 sans-seasons on the PS4 and then i'll start playing it again

Crone

Finally got RoRG and SoJ combo, all I really need now is one more piece Akkhan's and my Fate of the Fell holy shotgun build is complete >_<

I did have a little go on Destiny yesterday but I don't really want to get too involved because I'm really enjoying this at the moment.

Best time ever to be an mmorpg fan on console.
Never been a console player, ever. But I got a PS4, and this, and I'm having so much fun. Best time I've had in a really long time, and that's even comparing it to all the stuff I played on PC.

and btw... gimme that FotF! hehe

I need to sell off some extra loot I have , so I can get some gold. Spent it all last night on rerolls, and gems, and literally have 3000 gold to my name. Still have an amulet, and SoJ to reroll! ugh. So damn expensive.

Edit: And I'll be damned, the Blizzard console trading forums actually work! Posted up some items, and now someone wants to trade me RRoG for my extra akkhan's legs! Nice!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the weapon Vaclav even tho I'm still low to use it. I will definitely use it soon as I'm high enough levels. Actually having fun playing on hardcore. I already had a few close calls. Really makes me think twice before rushing in.

Crone

Won't muck up other threads, but rather just post/vent here, but multiple times in the Destiny thread it's said that it came out at the right time, as literally nothing else to play?

Umm hello? Diablo? this shit is so much better than PC. Freakin' love it, but I guess people don't want to play this if they have PC or whatever.

Vaclav

Yea, seemed badass once you're there - you probably will ding to and outgrow it if I waited til post move. 4 more days of internet then around 2 weeks til we'll be back up.

And Crone: Word, Destiny is great too. But D3 went from meh on pc to near perfect on console. Controls just flow so well.

Crone

Yea, seemed badass once you're there - you probably will ding to and outgrow it if I waited til post move. 4 more days of internet then around 2 weeks til we'll be back up.

And Crone: Word, Destiny is great too. But D3 went from meh on pc to near perfect on console. Controls just flow so well.
They flow so well, and I feel I have a pretty beefy computer, but still saw some slow down, and zone load times weren't as fast as they are on PS4. Everything on the PS4 just works so smooth. From the game itself of course, to even things like the wireless headset. Works immediately with no setup required.

I'm totally a Ps4 fanboy now... but I wanna tell all those Destiny peeps that Diablo is so good right now on console, that they all could be playing something else if they wanted.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Regime was definitely nice with some non-gift gifts; a stud in my book!
The rest of you mother fuckers must be deleting my actual gifts though.....I've got 2 or possibly 3 the entire time I've played the game. I've sent out a significant amount more, must just be bad RNG.

I've been so busy with work and Smite on my free time that I don't do much but did just pick up a nice off hand epic (has 3 %+ magic mod's) that was a nice upgrade. What's the best set gear to try and get on a wizard? I have 1 of 3 different types at this point and then all yellow gear still outside a shitty legendary belt. My weapon isn't great but is legendary with a 17% fear which actually helps a lot considering I die so easily. I rerolled it to have a socket and put 18% elite damage since those fights are the only challenge. (Does elite effect all blue, yellow, purple named mobs?)

Crone

Regime was definitely nice with some non-gift gifts; a stud in my book!
The rest of you mother fuckers must be deleting my actual gifts though.....I've got 2 or possibly 3 the entire time I've played the game. I've sent out a significant amount more, must just be bad RNG.

I've been so busy with work and Smite on my free time that I don't do much but did just pick up a nice off hand epic (has 3 %+ magic mod's) that was a nice upgrade. What's the best set gear to try and get on a wizard? I have 1 of 3 different types at this point and then all yellow gear still outside a shitty legendary belt. My weapon isn't great but is legendary with a 17% fear which actually helps a lot considering I die so easily. I rerolled it to have a socket and put 18% elite damage since those fights are the only challenge. (Does elite effect all blue, yellow, purple named mobs?)
Turbo, let's make sure we hook up and run some rifts or bounties or something.

If anyone see's me online (BigCrone) , feel free to just join my game. It's not rude! I promise!

Indyrat

Trakanon Raider
Started bumping up the difficulty, think I made atleast one nemesis for every person on my friends list. Died probably a good 20 times trying to go thru t4 myself

Devlin

Golden Squire
I'm doing T4 at the moment and the Nemesis I keep running into is an absolute arsehole, he gets down to 10% and just goes berserk and takes me down every time.