Poll Do you think Trump will actually win the presidency in November?

Do you think Trump will actually win the presidency in November?

• Yes

Votes: 108 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 204 65.4%

• Total voters

Pops

It seems the fix is in like never before. The sheer manipulation of data is concerning. Too many rely on the internet or the MSM for info and knowledge.

Never has the media shown this much bias, blatantly distorting the facts, this was the provenance of the fringe, now the fringe slips in real news.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pops

Seems like the biggest factor will be which group gives a fuck enough to show up...

Which supporters are more likely to be actual people who show up to vote?

I'm showing up for the first time. Brexit bitch.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Doubtful he will win. Not going to be disappointed if he loses, I'm expecting it. I'm shocked he's managed to do as well as he has given the media. But that has a lot more to do with Hillary, obviously, than with him.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Also doubtful. None whatsoever that people here will claim shenanigans no matter what.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
The only opportunity Trump had was to appeal to the very large group of disaffected Sanders supporters AND the working class moderates that want to see politics get disrupted. He chose to make up with the republican establishment and has since been unifying the democratic base against himself.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Even though I voted yes, he wont win, I wish he would though. Too much forces against him. Its like a perpetual wave of shit the media is throwing at him relentlessly. This nation is going to the toilet and he would be a good stop gap, even if he didnt accomplish shit. He just cant keep his mouth shut and this is why he will lose.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Listen to you faggots, lapping up your news coverage. "He'll lose because he can't keep his mouth shut". Suck on that big media teet more you fucking stooges. The only thing this election will tell us is "are there enough men left alive to save the human race?". I still think there are, but it sure isn't here with you faggots.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
He's also a terrible candidate when stacked up against what he could have possibly been. If he had any discipline, any preparation, any intent to be the politician all Americans need, there is no fucking way he loses to Hillary if he's an AVERAGE candidate. If he had 2-3 policy positions that spoke across the isle eloquently, he could moonwalk into the presidency. He is that fucking dumb at closing this specific deal. It must be the same shit that lets him build a billion dollar empire, lose it all, and get it all back. The world won't end in 4 years of Hillary, or 4 years of Trump. Four years is not that long, we aren't electing a dictator for life despite what people have said about "if x candidate wins!" for the last 16 years. Despite the demographics changing in the states, whitey still has a solid numeric lead overall, and whitey definitely has more guns. No revolution is going to happen, nothing of the sort. We do need a transformative outsider to take on Washington, but Donald Trump is a caricature of what we truly need. Lets hope that person is on the ticket in 4 years. Even if Clinton wins, unless her presidency is legit good for most of everyone, she will be easy as fuck to beat in four years if the right person is chosen.

He definitely needs outside help to win this.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Listen to you faggots, lapping up your news coverage. "He'll lose because he can't keep his mouth shut". Suck on that big media teet more you fucking stooges. The only thing this election will tell us is "are there enough men left alive to save the human race?". I still think there are, but it sure isn't here with you faggots.
yeah, i dunno wtf is wrong with these guys. "oh noes he might lose, he said hurty works to some murder accomplice 20+ years ago, why cant he shut his mouth!!". people still hate hillary, the debate whether you think trump won lost or tied didnt change that. did hillary come off likeable? no? did she answer for all her scandals? no? well she was able to stand up for 90 minutes while looking like she was stoned as fuck? yes?is that going to make people come out and vote for her? no? then wtf are you despairing for? buncha females up in here.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm quietly rooting for him to win, just for the lulz. But I fully expect him to lose. Practically every part of the power establishment in the US is against him, and considering how fucking rigged and skewed everything has become, he doesn't stand a chance.

So the timeline will be something like this I expect:

November: Hillary "wins" the election.
January: Hillary is sworn in.
February: Trump is found dead by two shotgun wounds to the back of the head with his hands tied. Ruled a suicide.
March: Hillary launches a surprise nuclear attack on Russia, China, Iran, Syria, North Korea, and San Marino (due to a mistake), and WWIII starts.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Those pretentious jerks with their low unemployment rate, verdant hills and medieval towers. San Marino can kiss my ass.