Poll Do you think Trump will actually win the presidency in November?

Do you think Trump will actually win the presidency in November?

• Yes

Votes: 108 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 204 65.4%

• Total voters

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Does no one remember Karl Rove having a melt down on live TV last Prez election when his polls didnt end up predicting the outcomes of key states.? I have answered more than a few tele-polls, the Idiots skew their data with leading questions, they are always fishing for responses they can sell to the people who paid for the poll. This year I made sure to tell them exactly what they wanted to hear, and was as disingenuous as possible. Fuck em, not my job to give you your data for free.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't see it so voted no. It really comes down to the electoral map and the map doesn't favor him at all. He would literally have to not only take the OH/FL/NC trio, but he then has to flip a blue state (maybe two) like CO or PA. I think he would have a better shot taking CO and I don't really think he has much of chance there.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Trump is faring worse among white voters than Romney did four years ago. That's not really a good sign for him at all. I'm voting for Hilldawg anyway.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It sucks CA has so many electorials I think CA has shown time and time again it needs to break off and go be its own messed up giant island of whatever it is.

So does FL, and I live there >_<
Living in CA and knowing that my vote is just pissing in the ocean, on pretty much everything, is kind of disheartening. I still vote though. Absentee, because I'm lazy as fuck.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First time in all the elections I've been though where I don't have a feel for it. Didn't always guess right in the past but I always had an opinion on who would win.

With the chaos of this election, the massive media propaganda and lies by the press (much, much worse than the last 50 years or more) against Trump. The Press coddling Hillary and covering for her. The inability of polls to access millennials, etc, etc. I have given up trying to figure it out.

It's a mystery to me who will win, so I voted for the third option...... maybe.

Last edited:

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I think "no" but will dutifully vote for Trump in Michigan. Although I think he is a rather poor candidate overall, I like it that he is an outsider and gives almost zero fucks about the establishment. At least he understands business and hiring good people.

MSM is completely against him and our country is slowly filling up with cucks and lazy fucks looking for a handout. Hillary and her husband are villainous and it is a national disgrace that their crime syndicate are given a free pass. All of their illegal activity and we're spending our time talking about Trump calling a fat woman fat 20 years ago. For fucks sake, really?

Also, Trump can't get out of his own fucking way. He just needed to stand up there and look presidential for 90 fucking minutes and not get baited by Hillary and the moderator. He was ill-prepared, inarticulate, and incoherent.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm going to vote for him but if he can't put it together for these last two debates than he doesn't deserve to win. Obama fucked up one debate as well. One. He righted the ship and went on to beat RMoney. Pence did his job and now Trump needs to do his.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I'm going to vote for him but if he can't put it together for these last two debates than he doesn't deserve to win. Obama fucked up one debate as well. One. He righted the ship and went on to beat RMoney. Pence did his job and now Trump needs to do his.

Not really a fair comparison to put Obama's lackluster 1st debate performance against the worst debate performance in American Presidential history by a man who admitted he did nothing to prepare.

• 1Salty

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Not really a fair comparison to put Obama's lackluster 1st debate performance against the worst debate performance in American Presidential history by a man who admitted he did nothing to prepare.

Lackluster? He got dunked on and had to work hard to dig himself out of that hole PLUS RMoney didn't keep the full court press going in the later debates.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll agree with what was said above, at this point he needs things outside his control to happen in order to win. He would need to destroy her in the final two debates plus hope she makes a screw up big enough that's going to cost her votes. The problem ultimately is most people are already baked in who they are voting for and early voting has already started in some places. Plus I really don't think he has to discipline to walk a straight line from now til November nor do I think he wants to anyway.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Lackluster? He got dunked on and had to work hard to dig himself out of that hole PLUS RMoney didn't keep the full court press going in the later debates.

No he didn't get dunked. Lackluster is exactly what he was. He didn't shit the bed like Trump (everytime he speaks), he simply came off looking bored and tired.

The Guardian
Mitt Romney comes out on top as Obama stumbles in first debate
"Republican candidate lifts conservative morale with a strong and forceful performance against a passive, lacklustre Obama"
"Romney was forceful from the start, accusing Obama of repeatedly portraying the Republican's policies as inaccurate, and he maintained that momentum throughout. Obama, looking tired and at times irritated, remained largely calm."

Was Obama's Lackluster Debate Deliberate?
Debate Praise for Romney as Obama Is Faulted as Flat
New book reveals Obama's doubts after lackluster performance against Romney at first presidential debate | Daily Mail Online
Pressure is on Biden after Obama's lackluster debate performance
President Barack Obama’s Lackluster Debate Performance Against Republican Presidential
President Barack Obama’s lackluster debate performance against Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney brings increased urgency for Vice President Joe Biden to expose Republican vice presidential

• 1Salty

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah he doesn't exactly have shareholders to shift debt over to or junk stock to sell for this comeback.
la-oe-0429-mcmanus-jeb-bush-moderation-20150429.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can see this happening. I can also see the inverse: Trump is down, I might as well vote Garry or stay home.

This is why Trump is playing up the rigged angle. He's a chargin his lazor. Letting his people know that dirty tricks will be pulled on them to keep them from voting. Playing with the polls is just one of those tricks.

dafuk? You're saying Trump won a debate while simultaneously having the worst debate performance in american presidential history? Only way this statement makes sense is if the "by a man" part is important and used to exclude hilldawg.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
No he didn't get dunked. Lackluster is exactly what he was. He didn't shit the bed like Trump (everytime he speaks), he simply came off looking bored and tired.

The Guardian
Mitt Romney comes out on top as Obama stumbles in first debate
"Republican candidate lifts conservative morale with a strong and forceful performance against a passive, lacklustre Obama"
"Romney was forceful from the start, accusing Obama of repeatedly portraying the Republican's policies as inaccurate, and he maintained that momentum throughout. Obama, looking tired and at times irritated, remained largely calm."

Was Obama's Lackluster Debate Deliberate?
Debate Praise for Romney as Obama Is Faulted as Flat
New book reveals Obama's doubts after lackluster performance against Romney at first presidential debate | Daily Mail Online
Pressure is on Biden after Obama's lackluster debate performance
President Barack Obama’s Lackluster Debate Performance Against Republican Presidential
President Barack Obama’s lackluster debate performance against Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney brings increased urgency for Vice President Joe Biden to expose Republican vice presidential

I don't get all the citations. KEYWORD KEYWORD KEYWORD doesn't actually mean fuck all to me. Is your point that the media latches on to and pushes narratives?