Poll Do you think Trump will actually win the presidency in November?

Do you think Trump will actually win the presidency in November?

• Yes

Votes: 108 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 204 65.4%

• Total voters

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'd give Fedor's right nut to see what the true, un"adjusted" Reuters/Gallup polling numbers are like, and just how much the establishment is sweating over how much they need to rig the elections to let Hillary win.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Majority of polls indicate he'll lose. However, looking at external evidence we see:

• Massive rallies in comparison to Hillary's practically non-existent attendance.
  • In my area (central VA) I see way, way more Trump signs than Hillary/Kaine.
  • Breitbart callers who are truck drivers WHO DRIVE ACROSS THE COUNTRY are noticing the same. Recent caller stated he sees nothing but Trump signs in PA.
I realize all this could be bullshit local phenomena that may only amount to a small percentage of the votes. Who knows.

But what I think or don't think won't change the outcome. I just know that, on Nov 8, I'm voting Trump.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Actually rather shocked that Trump isn't losing horribly in Colorado. Maybe it's just the time I've spent out there around Denver/Boulder but I thought the state as a whole was very blue.

Edit -- I don't want Clinton to win, but I think she will. The fix has been in since the DNC nomination.
Chelsea Clinton is destroying her mother in CO.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just don't see how a Trump victory is possible. Hillary already has a ton of hard blue states already and is spotted over a 100 electoral votes out of the gate, so he needs to flip a ton of purple states. His dismal performance since the convention is all but icing that at this moment. He had a real opportunity along with the massive disgruntled electorate that is out there, and he completely fumbled the ball at the 1 yard line, and Hillary along with the establishment and democrats are taking it 99 yards for a touchdown.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
He had a real opportunity along with the massive disgruntled electorate that is out there, and he completely fumbled the ball at the 1 yard line

Trump definitely hasn't done himself any favors, no doubt. But the truth is Hillary has just sat back and let the MSM do all the hard work. If the roles had been reversed and the MSM went hard on her for the emails, Clinton Foundation, Bill's sexual deviant past, etc. the race wouldn't even be close EVEN WITH Trump's fuck ups.

If Trump does lose I would say that it was probably nigh impossible for him to win. He would've had to run an absolutely flawless campaign and, here in the real world, that isn't possible.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
One thing I've always found in elections that when people vote against someone rather than for someone (I'm not voting for Trump so much as I'm voting against Hilary) that candidate tends to lose. With that being said this could be the one election where that doesn't hold true because all the normal rules and thoughts were completely tossed aside by Trump.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trump definitely hasn't done himself any favors, no doubt. But the truth is Hillary has just sat back and let the MSM do all the hard work. If the roles had been reversed and the MSM went hard on her for the emails, Clinton Foundation, Bill's sexual deviant past, etc. the race wouldn't even be close EVEN WITH Trump's fuck ups.

If Trump does lose I would say that it was probably nigh impossible for him to win. He would've had to run an absolutely flawless campaign and, here in the real world, that isn't possible.

Welcome to the reality of Politics for anyone running that is not an establishment Democrat... it just sucks but there is no way to fix it without trampling all over the constitution

ShakyJake

<Donor>
One thing I've always found in elections that when people vote against someone rather than for someone (I'm not voting for Trump so much as I'm voting against Hilary) that candidate tends to lose. With that being said this could be the one election where that doesn't hold true because all the normal rules and thoughts were completely tossed aside by Trump.

FOX News did a recent poll and discovered that the motivation for BOTH sides was voting against the opposing candidate. So taking that into account plus the enthusiasm gap between Trump and Hillary? I dunno. It'll be fascinating to see the final results Nov 9 morning.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
If that's true, based on rally's, people are more opposed to clinton than to trump.

I didn't really follow it too closely, but what happened with Brexit? Were the polls way off or was the stay/remain polls pretty close? And what's the story on this "monster vote"? Why it's not accounted for in the various RCP polls?

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
I didn't really follow it too closely, but what happened with Brexit? Were the polls way off or was the stay/remain polls pretty close? And what's the story on this "monster vote"? Why it's not accounted for in the various RCP polls?

Polls showed brexit was going to lose. It rained heavily. Why go stand in line to vote in the rain if we already know the outcome?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Nah. He could have very easily if he took a less retarded approach to this whole thing, but at this point it will take a miracle for him to put it back together.
This.

And at this point I think he's incapable of not taking a less retarded approach. He isn't a master persuader who is choosing his approach. He is who he is and probably won't change.

That being said, I think his chances of winning are roughly 30%. A lot could happen in a month and there's a lot of noise around this election. But I am expecting another President Clinton, and don't mind that so much.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Polls showed brexit was going to lose. It rained heavily. Why go stand in line to vote in the rain if we already know the outcome?
sadris it rains in england probably half the time, if people didnt go outside because of the rain then the country would never have lasted 2000 years.

ShakyJake

<Donor>

See, that's interesting because we may very well have the same scenario. Polls show Hillary will win, thus Hillary voters don't bother because they don't like her anyway expecting those who do to carry her over the finish line. Shock and awe ensues - President Trump.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
See, that's interesting because we may very well have the same scenario. Polls show Hillary will win, thus Hillary voters don't bother because they don't like her anyway expecting those who do to carry her over the finish line. Shock and awe ensues - President Trump.
I can see this happening. I can also see the inverse: Trump is down, I might as well vote Garry or stay home.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I think he has a 20-50% chance. It's likely we will have President Clinton.