Poll Do you think Trump will actually win the presidency in November?

Do you think Trump will actually win the presidency in November?

• Yes

Votes: 108 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 204 65.4%

• Total voters

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
it would be super fucked to have had powell as vp. the guy called trump a number of names in the emails.

shit like that is eh..

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Please go on record, is rosie odonnel a fat disgusting pig, or not?

I can't believe my opponents are actually going to defend that rosie is a hottie.
SHE IS A SASSY INDEPENDENT BODY POSITIVE STRONGLY OPINIONATED FREE WOMYN AWAY FROM MEN'S OPPRESSION SHITLORD.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm not saying she's hot, I'm saying that is a name that never should have been goddamn mentioned in a presidential debate against Hillary Clinton more times than Benghazi.

So is she a fat disgusting pig or not? It's a simple question. I can't believe you are actually defending that she's a supermodel.

For the special needs children trying to follow along, I'm just channeling Kaine's "debate" tactics.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Bs2SMEGhw3.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
I want Trump to win, but I'm also a realist and don't think he will. If he wins though, the polls would have been wrong and the silent majority did speak up.

I wonder how many people are "the silent" and is it enough to win? On the other hand i give polls too much credit i think just b/c they been right in traditional elections and this one is by far nothing close to traditional.

So I wonder if trump has some kind of slim chance of pulling this out of his ass.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Polls have been extremely fucking wrong before. I predict Trump wins every american state. Hell prolly lose Cali and washington cause theres not much american left

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
When's the next debate?

If I was Trump I would just come out and say something to the effect of:

"I am a normal red blooded male, I like beautiful women, I have a certain type - two of my wives are Eastern European. I like beautiful women so much I bought the Miss Universe competition to give beautiful women a platform. Yes, this competition involves a certain set of beauty standards, beauty standards that are reflected in the movies we watch, and on the covers and pages of magazines that women themselves buy and on catwalks of New York, Paris, London and Milan.

Issues in this election campaign are not just about the economy, or immigration or healthcare, political correctness has been a part of this campaign more than any other election campaign in history. Political Correctness is good, nobody should be discriminated against or insulted on the basis of their gender, race or sexuality, but at the same time the PC extremists want to police every aspect of society to conform to their standards - anyone that doesn't conform to these high standards is labelled racist, sexist or misogynist.

It is not misogyny or sexism to appreciate beautiful women. It is a fact that some women, not all women, are attracted to men with fame, celebrity, money and power. I have been in the public eye for over thirty years, I am not suggesting that some women throw themselves at me or that this gives me an excuse to assault women, but I have a status that most men do not have and if I wanted to take advantage of that status by making the first move towards consenting women that are attracted to me or my status then I could easily do - as could any athlete, movie star or any other billionaire on the planet.

The PC police might not like this assertion but it is the truth. I however choose not to, I am happily married to the beautiful Melania and would never stray from her. If I was not married then I would never assault women or abuse women but I maintain, there is no crime in enjoying the company of beautiful women who give their consent"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
SHE IS A SASSY INDEPENDENT BODY POSITIVE STRONGLY OPINIONATED FREE WOMYN AWAY FROM MEN'S OPPRESSION SHITLORD.
My god after reading this I realize I am a serial rapist. Untold number of women have been raped by my eyes and thoughts. I have been mis-labeling women all my life.
how can i change my ways!!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Are you trying to say theres only one way that women can be beautiful? Are you trying to judge women as a white cis male? Fucking disgusting!

Ossoi are you preparing to bend the knee? If not, I think out arguements are backwards.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
When's the next debate?

If I was Trump I would just come out and say something to the effect of:

"I am a normal red blooded male, I like beautiful women, I have a certain type - two of my wives are Eastern European. I like beautiful women so much I bought the Miss Universe competition to give beautiful women a platform. Yes, this competition involves a certain set of beauty standards, beauty standards that are reflected in the movies we watch, and on the covers and pages of magazines that women themselves buy and on catwalks of New York, Paris, London and Milan.

Issues in this election campaign are not just about the economy, or immigration or healthcare, political correctness has been a part of this campaign more than any other election campaign in history. Political Correctness is good, nobody should be discriminated against or insulted on the basis of their gender, race or sexuality, but at the same time the PC extremists want to police every aspect of society to conform to their standards - anyone that doesn't conform to these high standards is labelled racist, sexist or misogynist.

It is not misogyny or sexism to appreciate beautiful women. It is a fact that some women, not all women, are attracted to men with fame, celebrity, money and power. I have been in the public eye for over thirty years, I am not suggesting that some women throw themselves at me or that this gives me an excuse to assault women, but I have a status that most men do not have and if I wanted to take advantage of that status by making the first move towards consenting women that are attracted to me or my status then I could easily do - as could any athlete, movie star or any other billionaire on the planet.

The PC police might not like this assertion but it is the truth. I however choose not to, I am happily married to the beautiful Melania and would never stray from her. If I was not married then I would never assault women or abuse women but I maintain, there is no crime in enjoying the company of beautiful women who give their consent"

if he said anything close to this he loose all women (polly not all) but I'd give him credit for being real

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Are you trying to say theres only one way that women can be beautiful? Are you trying to judge women as a white cis male? Fucking disgusting!

Ossoi are you preparing to bend the knee? If not, I think out arguements are backwards.

I had a MAGA hat on my avatar on old boards for months.

My work involves recruiting senior corporate positions across the globe, including US. I work with American execs on a daily basis and recruit many more and speak to them about this campaign

I take exception to labelling all Trump voters as racists. This attitude didn't help the Remain campaign in the Brexit vote. The lesson from Brexit was that globalisation doesn't work for everyone, it's the same in the US and Trump recognises this

I also take exception to the biased media coverage.

I am left wing politically but right wing on social justice issues.

I have said before that I want Trump to win for the tears it would bring.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
According to the news, trump has made a lot of woman loose already, whats some more to the pile?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
if he said anything close to this he loose all women (polly not all) but I'd give him credit for being real

it was a spur of the moment speech that needs work and probably should end with a commitment to behave with dignity and respect if elected....but I thought it was decent enough

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I had a MAGA hat on my avatar on old boards for months.

My work involves recruiting senior corporate positions across the globe, including US. I work with American execs on a daily basis and recruit many more and speak to them about this campaign

I take exception to labelling all Trump voters as racists. This attitude didn't help the Remain campaign in the Brexit vote. The lesson from Brexit was that globalisation doesn't work for everyone, it's the same in the US and Trump recognises this

I also take exception to the biased media coverage.

I am left wing politically but right wing on social justice issues.

I have said before that I want Trump to win for the tears it would bring.

What a bitch answer. Either you support him or you don't. From that answer, you don't.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
fuck you, I'm in the UK so I don't even have a vote. I just spent 15 minutes writing him a speech, so you don't do that if you don't support someone, moron

I just told you, I am left wing - further to the left than Bernie Sanders. I don't agree with Republicans on lower taxes for the rich, I don't believe in trickle down economics, University should be free, your healthcare system is a joke.

I also don't think that wall street money taking speech giving neoliberal Clinton is going to bring any change to America.

Therefore, Trump gets my support for being the non SJW candidate.

Happy now?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
fuck you, I'm in the UK so I don't even have a vote. I just spent 15 minutes writing him a speech, so you don't do that if you don't support someone, moron

I just told you, I am left wing - further to the left than Bernie Sanders. I don't agree with Republicans on lower taxes for the rich, I don't believe in trickle down economics, University should be free, your healthcare system is a joke.

I also don't think that wall street money taking speech giving neoliberal Clinton is going to bring any change to America.

Therefore, Trump gets my support for being the non SJW candidate.

Happy now?

Which one of the brits said they won't / wouldn't comment on US politics after getting schooled by Lithose on UK politics? Surely it wasn't Ossoi?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe CNN will partner with al qaeda in their undisclosed viewing location to get their opinions on Trump for the final debate.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I wonder how many people are "the silent" and is it enough to win? On the other hand i give polls too much credit i think just b/c they been right in traditional elections and this one is by far nothing close to traditional.

So I wonder if trump has some kind of slim chance of pulling this out of his ass.

He very well could. If Trump gets BTFO in a landslide, the silent majority thing was a ruse. But I have to believe with the hostility, and physical harm a lot of people subject themselves to simply by wearing a Trump hat in public for example, will result in there being many people that are quiet now but will vote Trump in Nov. I don't think it will be enough or him to win, but I suspect he will perform better than the polling suggests.

If he doesn't, and/or underperforms, then that would be surprising to me, to be honest. Certainly not out of the realm of possibility though. Also, if he wins, in before "russia hacked our election".