Poll Do you think Trump will actually win the presidency in November?

Do you think Trump will actually win the presidency in November?

• Yes

Votes: 108 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 204 65.4%

• Total voters

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I don't get all the citations. KEYWORD KEYWORD KEYWORD doesn't actually mean fuck all to me. Is your point that the media latches on to and pushes narratives?

My point was its nearly universally accepted Obama put up a timid 1st debate performance and it was nothing at all like Trump shitting the bed in front of the largest debate audience of all time then gobbling up the shit and then vomiting up the shit for 6 days afterward.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Trump shitting the bed in front of the largest debate audience of all time then gobbling up the shit and then vomiting up the shit for 6 days afterward.

lol delusional. He dick slapped her numerous times and only fucked up by letting her get to him on the taxes. The highlight of the debate for her was remaining standing for 90 minutes against everybody's expectation.

Do you think he shit the bed because she didn't fall down maybe?

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
No chance of Trump losing.

With all the media bullshit being stack against him for him to be doing this well it actually means he's way ahead.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I think "no" but will dutifully vote for Trump in Michigan. Although I think he is a rather poor candidate overall, I like it that he is an outsider and gives almost zero fucks about the establishment. At least he understands business and hiring good people.

MSM is completely against him and our country is slowly filling up with cucks and lazy fucks looking for a handout. Hillary and her husband are villainous and it is a national disgrace that their crime syndicate are given a free pass. All of their illegal activity and we're spending our time talking about Trump calling a fat woman fat 20 years ago. For fucks sake, really?

Also, Trump can't get out of his own fucking way. He just needed to stand up there and look presidential for 90 fucking minutes and not get baited by Hillary and the moderator. He was ill-prepared, inarticulate, and incoherent.
He can still turn it around, you never know. Kasich was a better choice but only by a little.

The increasing lack of objectivity in the media and antagonism is discouraging. In terms of national dysfunction, I've my own little microcosm. My old folks are loyal democrats. '68 DNC intellectual types in their day. If I told my poor mother I was voting for Trump she would keel over. Other family are kind of like dixiecrats, very conservative. Others, republicans. There's always bickering.

One of the several things I disagree with is the libel laws shit. Freedom of press is more important than chump yellow news and lawsuits. That's a very slippery and far-reaching slope. Asking for retractions is sensible, but aren't they supposed to do that anyway?

He didn't do so bad in the debate. Just can't let his ire get the better of him.

Kewl Dad

Peasant
lol delusional. He dick slapped her numerous times and only fucked up by letting her get to him on the taxes. The highlight of the debate for her was remaining standing for 90 minutes against everybody's expectation.

Do you think he shit the bed because she didn't fall down maybe?

The only people that believe this dress up as clowns and try to scare people at night.

• 1Salty

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just like bringing up Hitler in an internet debate automatically makes you the loser of said debate, naming Rosie O'Donnell in a presidential debate also automatically makes you the loser of that particular debate.

It is known.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Please go on record, is rosie odonnel a fat disgusting pig, or not?

I can't believe my opponents are actually going to defend that rosie is a hottie.

• 1Like

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm not saying she's hot, I'm saying that is a name that never should have been goddamn mentioned in a presidential debate against Hillary Clinton more times than Benghazi.

• 1Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Just like bringing up Hitler in an internet debate automatically makes you the loser of said debate, naming Rosie O'Donnell in a presidential debate also automatically makes you the loser of that particular debate.

It is known.
I can agree with that. The topic of O'Donnell is reality tv shit and has no place in a debate.

Plus.

Mormont.

Have a like.

(the north remembers)

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly at the top of the ticket Trump, Hillary who gives a shit. 2 shitty candidates and thankfully for once, checks and balances and too many special interests involved for either to do too much damage and Trump's true liberal ways will surface once he wins. What bothers me more is that asshat Pence and the extreme social conservative ilk and this is why I could never vote for Trump.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, I feel like he made a mistake with pence. People who are motivated to vote for Pence/Trump were probably already motivated to vote against Hillary anyway.

But he painted himself into a corner and it's not like he had a lot of options. It's better than if he'd managed to get a General or Admiral on his ticket, but not as good as if he'd managed to get a recognized moderate with administrative experience.

It really is too bad that Christie so thoroughly discredited himself with that little bridge tyranny. Even though I would have preffered Christie, I am perfectly well aware that would have only been a different flavor of mistake.

I guess he was trying to weaken or mitigate the nevertrump faction. And he probably succeeded in that with Pence. But I wonder if it cost him more than it was worth. I suspect he made a bad deal because it was the best offer.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Collin Powell for Trumps' vp, would have given him so much credibility.

• 1Salty

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
History has judged him nicely. He supported to the best of his abilities, the actions that Bush decided to do. You cant fault the guy for that.

• 1Salty

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, but the last thing that I wanted to see was Trump with a military VP.

The VP is mostly just signalling, and that would have been entirely the wrong signal for me.

iannis

Musty Nester
If you remember Powell also tried to do some hinky dinky with the EU coalition building, and Bush directly recalled him, slapped him around, and tightened his leash.

And I cannot fault him for trying. Powell got fucked from every direction that year. His commander yanked his chain and the men he was trying to build a better plan with sold his ass out right fast. You can lay the blame on Bush but I think that it probably is too kind to ignore the political cowardice of his european partners.

Powell was trying to offer them, and his president, an alternative. Which is what his job was.

He's one of the few that came out of that if not looking good, at least looking like a man of integrity.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
If you remember Powell also tried to do some hinky dinky with the EU coalition building, and Cheney directly recalled him, slapped him around, and tightened his leash.

And I cannot fault him for trying. Powell got fucked from every direction that year. His commander yanked his chain and the men he was trying to build a better plan with sold his ass out right fast.
Ftfy