Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Fadaar

That guy
I don't follow this shit. Has it been revealed via casting or anything who they are even going to be in this version? They got a black bolt, namor, or reed? a new panther?

Only, and I'm going to call it ALLEGED, guarantee is Patrick Stewart. The fact that they put it in trailers sets off all kinds of WTF alarms. Marvel has always been good about hiding surprises from trailers. The trio of Spider-Men in No Way Home being edited down to just MCU Peter. Hulk being shown in Infinity War trailers when in actuality Bruce was inside Hulkbuster, all the while Hulkbuster also shown earlier to make people think Tony would be present at the Wakanda finale. Those are the two I can think of off the top of my head, there's probably a compilation video on youtube of differences. I'm skeptical about the Patrick Stewart as Prof X thing purely because of their misdirection shenanigans in the past.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
They just confirmed the universe that is connected to the voice of Patrick Stewart in the trailer

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Only, and I'm going to call it ALLEGED, guarantee is Patrick Stewart. The fact that they put it in trailers sets off all kinds of WTF alarms. Marvel has always been good about hiding surprises from trailers. The trio of Spider-Men in No Way Home being edited down to just MCU Peter. Hulk being shown in Infinity War trailers when in actuality Bruce was inside Hulkbuster, all the while Hulkbuster also shown earlier to make people think Tony would be present at the Wakanda finale. Those are the two I can think of off the top of my head, there's probably a compilation video on youtube of differences. I'm skeptical about the Patrick Stewart as Prof X thing purely because of their misdirection shenanigans in the past.
NWH trailer, Doctor Strange promises Charlie Chan he wont perform magic and then he winks at Peter and you hear a cheesy dinnerbell sound effect. it pissed me off because we discussed that part for a month, it sounded so out of place that we doubted that it was actually Strange. and it wasnt even in the movie.

Juvarisx

Florida
I don't follow this shit. Has it been revealed via casting or anything who they are even going to be in this version? They got a black bolt, namor, or reed? a new panther?

Xavier and Sorcerer Supreme Mordo are the only confirmed ones, rest are rumor

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
ScreenX promo actually shows a fraction more of the Xavier tease.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
And now this spot showing the chair a bit more definitively.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I have a ticket for midday next Thursday

This thread is going to become "Dog-tor Ossoi Ossoi in the spoiler verse of degeneracy"

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hm. new tv trailer shows a scene between wong and "zombie strange" ... strange is straining to hold a spell off screen and wong walks up exasperated and says "oh, i don't even want to know!" then zombie strange looks back and with kind of an irritated look that almost seems to say "it's a long story"

a) this definitely gives the vibe that zombie strange is a friendly, which is not at all the vibe that the other trailers have shown, on top of he LOOKS like a zombie but doesn't act like one AT ALL. in the what if? episode zombie strange acts exactly like what a zombie should act like, as well as getting killed in the episode... so i'm sticking with my guns that that's NOT actually zombie strange... just... maybe more undead strange...

and b) maybe this was already known? but i just made the connection that i think "zombie strange" is defender stranger. i think defender strange rescues america chavez towards the beginning of the movie but dies (i've seen a few theories suggest this), but then comes back later in the movie after magically conquering death... so... lich strange...

guess we'll see soon enough

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Lich Strange would be kind of cool, but they showed zombie Wanda in prior trailers. So I suspect same universe for both, but Strange was able to use some spell to prevent going full evil zombie

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lich Strange would be kind of cool, but they showed zombie Wanda in prior trailers. So I suspect same universe for both, but Strange was able to use some spell to prevent going full evil zombie
i don't think they showed zombie wanda. i think they showed just a beat up wanda, presumably after she's taken out most of the illuminati.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Decent palette whetter visually, but ultimately they're giving us NOTHING.

Hype hype hype!

• 2Barf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Pretty big spoilers on Twitter if you are trying to avoid that stuff.

• 1Like