Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Woke and dumb and woke and CGI and woke and whatever.
Vote for TPB for 2022 Nobel prize in ecomonics, it's long overdue.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
same way there was never hetero sex in comics then I don't really care.

Uh ... what?
antman-and-wasp-sex.jpg

baa2bece94bea3679d6b1255d5900eb6.jpg

green-arrow-and-black-canary-sexin_-in-seattle-photo-u1

55ef3e66a9e6964071ee6cc3fff43ce67fea7224-712x1094.png

Hell, Spiderman had an entire story arc where he killed his wife with radioactive sperm, lol
6325e26e3ec47b65c282f0e632a3756003413d11-900x450.jpg

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Hello!

I'm in the cinema now, waiting for movie to start, LMAO there's this dude two seats down talking about getting edibles and reeling off stuff from the trailer. Fortunately he stopped talking before announcing any spoilers

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
LMAO quick phone review

omg I hate foh big brains that cry about wokeness even when it doesn't exist but this movie pushed it every opportunity

Lesbian mom's, black captain marvel LMAO also random black woman hero moment

The illuminati were a joke, got instagibbed basically, captain Britain and marvel were last ones standing except for Xavier who had a telepathic moment but still lost.

My sleep pattern is messed up at moment so I fell asleep during end battle, but the end battles in most mcu films are all the same just cgi fests

Evil scarlet witch was interesting I guess

The guy from the shit version of the office looks like Reed Richards but this movie didn't really set up FF or x men. There was no wider mcu set up

6.5/10

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
LMAO quick phone review

omg I hate foh big brains that cry about wokeness even when it doesn't exist but this movie pushed it every opportunity

Lesbian mom's, black captain marvel LMAO also random black woman hero moment

The illuminati were a joke, got instagibbed basically, captain Britain and marvel were last ones standing except for Xavier who had a telepathic moment but still lost.

My sleep pattern is messed up at moment so I fell asleep during end battle, but the end battles in most mcu films are all the same just cgi fests

Evil scarlet witch was interesting I guess

6.5/10
Hate to break it to ya but Captain Marvel was originally a black woman.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hate to break it to ya but Captain Marvel was originally a black woman.
With a big ass 70's afro!

Ermagherd... blonde big titted hottie replaced black girl! Marvel is white supremacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1Garbage

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Like I posted a page or 2 back my friends pretty much said the movie was meh, said I shouldn't be super excited going in and the Illuminati was a big turd. They don't mention anything about wokeness though

Pretty much said I don't need to see it in theatre and hopefully Maverick doesn't suck

Last edited:

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I may be bias as Strange has forever been my favorite Marvel character, but I loved it. Felt just like a living comic to me.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Also, I thought the black guy in this was the black guy from Loki, lol

• 1Garbage

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Just saw this. I enjoyed it for the most part. Solid 3/5 for me. Not too much woke nonsense. Just a pin America is wearing and a couple other things. I didn't think America herself was all that bad. She was fine.

Lesbo mothers living in a paradise of course.
The Illuminati was a push over. Of course the 2 females lasted the longest. Reed Richards never stood chance. Black Bolt way too slow on the draw. Fucking LOL at Captain Chic lasting so long. Scarlett Witch had to have felt bad and went easy on her. Captain Marvel was the only one who stood even half a chance. She needed a huge fro though. Would've looked better.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
6.5/10

"Meh" I guess? Didn't hate it but mediocre overall.

Way too much Sam Raimi. Felt like an Evil Dead movie retooled as a Marvel flick. Didn't like Wanda as the bad guy for the ENTIRE movie, was expecting that to lead to something bigger. It didn't, unless that's what the mid credit scene was about. Going by the third eye Strange merging into prime Strange I have to assume Cthon is now in play since he/she/it was the originator of the Darkhold book. Showing the Illuminati members was cool even if they all got killed except for alter-Mordo. At least I think he lived? Don't remember seeing him again once Strange left him in the trench thing of their council room. Black Bolt literally blowing his own mind was unexpected and awesome. While I don't expect Patrick Stewart to reprise the role again in any serious fashion it was nice to see him as Xavier again, and the big reveal of the fan favorite casting choice John Krasinski as Reed Richards was nice. Even if this version was killed, have to assume there's a version in the prime movie universe waiting to be called upon. Hopefully they do like they did with Spider-Man and skip the introductory flick and just fold the F4 into the mix. America Chavez was surprisingly awesome, enjoyed her character. She was never annoying, stupid, or the terrible modern Rey cliche of being better than everyone at everything for no reason whatsoever other than plot.

this is indeed found on the high seas, starts right off with America Chavez. oh boy.

Honestly she's one of the better parts of the movie. Lesbomoms was an eyeroll moment but hey what do you know, a scene that can easily be cut or edited for Chinese release! What a shocker!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I liked America Chavez and it was absolutely a Sam Raimi movie,but that's what they said they wanted. I had fun and it was nice to see in 3D.

• 1Like