Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliane

I start to care when I see someone acting erratic. I've known too many suicides, divorces, etc.

I am not a psychologist. But I am also not a child. I don't air my dirty laundry, or that of my friends on the internet. But I know more about what you are going though, then you think, I think.
And "this", isn't normal or healthy. do you have someone you can talk to?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
those guys usually have a trans fetish and I refuse to sleep with someone that is fetishizing me, and they wouldn't want me now anyways.

My dad on the other hand can go fuck himself. He tries and doesn't mind the transition, but I still don't like him.
Why to both of these? Not looking as a "gotcha", just curious. The fetish one I'm guessing I know already, but Gaige said the same thing and I'm curious. The dad one? You said he is trying, why the hate then? This has got to be huge for him, his son is literally cutting his own dick off, that's a big, big thing for a father to swallow. Don't get me wrong, the first thing I'd tell me son is that I love him no matter what, if he ever came out to me....but I'd be honest and tell him it's going to take some time for me to adjust. So if your dad is trying, I don't know, seems kind of cold to just tell him to fuck off. (Unless there are parts where he was a huge dick?)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Why to both of these? Not looking as a "gotcha", just curious. The fetish one I'm guessing I know already, but Gaige said the same thing and I'm curious. The dad one? You said he is trying, why the hate then? This has got to be huge for him, his son is literally cutting his own dick off, that's a big, big thing for a father to swallow. Don't get me wrong, the first thing I'd tell me son is that I love him no matter what, if he ever came out to me....but I'd be honest and tell him it's going to take some time for me to adjust. So if your dad is trying, I don't know, seems kind of cold to just tell him to fuck off. (Unless there are parts where he was a huge dick?)
pretty sure I'd have to kill either myself or my son if he told me he was cutting off his dick. couldn't live with that shame.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
why do fucking trannies go out of their ways to make themselves look more feminine. its disgusting.

bofa_sl

shitlord
i mean, no homo and all. but i'll admit he/she does look better than at least 1/4 of the girls out in public I see on a day to day basis. with no background information with the whole penis and what not, i'd say there's a 75% chance i'd strike up a conversation at the bar.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
i mean, no homo and all. but i'll admit he/she does look better than at least 1/4 of the girls out in public I see on a day to day basis. with no background information with the whole penis and what not, i'd say there's a 75% chance i'd strike up a conversation at the bar.
Do the bars you frequent typically have shirtless men with good abs tending bar? Are most of the drinks neon? Is there a lot of Lady Gaga and Madonna playing at all times?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
his pics were pretty selective, chances are in reality it doesn't look all that put together.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
He/she is quite obviously a tranny. The crazy hair and "look at me" makeup probably go a long way to hiding it (just like that stuff fools us into thinking ugly girls are attractive), but up close, I don't see how you could possible not know, beyond being 10 beers deep at 2am. You can't makeup away a strong jawline and cheekbones

bofa_sl

shitlord
only once on accident. goliath do you go out to regular bars and such or stick to the gay / lesbo scene? i think going out to regular places would be a pretty good barometer as to how well I can pull it off

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If this is an attempt to get me to show my vagina, you realize it'd still be pretty fucked up right? The healing takes around 6-12 months, but so far it's looking at something like 9 for total healing.
Haven't caught up with any other replies yet today, but I just wanted to ensure you that I have zero inclination to look at your vagina, even from a curiosity standpoint. I can look at literally millions of different vaginas on the internet, and like a couple in real life if I'm lucky and/or they are drunk enough. I was asking purely from the standpoint of how short a time it has been since you actually started taking hormones. Which I don't see that you answered in this post, but maybe you did later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.