Does Size Matter

Drave_foh

shitlord
... since this is already "shawed...

You want enough to thrash her g-spot, doggy style, but not so much that you bang against her cervix (the equivalent of getting kicked in the balls to some women), unless she"s into that.

Size matters

Millie_foh

shitlord
Drave said:
If said person is hung like a tuna fish can, that just might work!
Huh?

At any rate, I was responding to your comment that an ideal penis needs to be "big enough to reach the g-spot." The g-spot is a little over an inch inside the vagina, hence my snarky reply.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Millie said:
Huh?

At any rate, I was responding to your comment that an ideal penis needs to be "big enough to reach the g-spot." The g-spot is a little over an inch inside the vagina, hence my snarky reply.
Of course, if you use the Venus Butterfly, you"re all good.

Nyuk_foh

shitlord
do you not know what circumference is, are you bad at american measurements, or are you really literally hung like a tuna can?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
That"s only about a 1.9" diameter. That"s not exactly huge, but that"s certainly girth to be proud of.

Twobit_sl

shitlord
You"d be surprised at how quickly circumference increases.

A quarter has a circumference of over 3 inches while a nickel is under 2.5 inches. Place the nickel on top of the quarter and look at how little space there is to add up to that much.

For further reference a 50 cent piece has a circumference of 4 inches.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
James said:
It may be small. But man...is it thin.
I have a buddy that just tells chicks that his dick isn"t small, their pussy is just huge.