Dogs

Sgt A. Capwn_sl

shitlord
Anyone else here Great Dane fans? I'm about to get a puppy here soon for my son. I was raised with them, had two since living on my own about to get a third. They are fantastic with children.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else here Great Dane fans? I'm about to get a puppy here soon for my son. I was raised with them, had two since living on my own about to get a third. They are fantastic with children.
They are amazing dogs. Just wish their life span was longer.

spanner

Silver Knight of the Realm
My GSD at 18 months, he is finally starting to fill out some. Working on his focus heeling right now, once it where I want it, I will finally get serious with noise work with him.

rrr_img_13992.jpg

rrr_img_13992.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Quite an old bump. But now I wanna know what the first post was about. Man's best friend even if you're posing as a woman on the internet?

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
BUmped it bc I didn't want to start a new thread, but wanted to show of my pals. Search. Woo Hoo.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Suck on this rapist scum.

Hero Pit Bull Puppy Saves Teen from Attempted Rape

“I felt someone pull my headphones,” she told NY Post. “I thought it was my boyfriend grabbing me, so I turned around and smiled — but it wasn’t my boyfriend.”

Instead in was an unfamiliar man, who started attacking Fairweather, pushing her to the ground and tearing at her pants. After struggling with the attacker for a few moments, the teen was saved by her protective pup companion. Apollo raced to the scene and latched on to the attacker’s leg.

The puppy bit down so hard, the stranger was forced to take his attention off Fariweather to try to shake the dog off. The girl used the moment of distraction to run across the street and escape. Eventually, Apollo released the attacker, who fled from the scene.

Ht6z4sK.jpg

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
IMG_20161202_214833_01.jpg

You bump the thread, you get another picture of Spot.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Man I hate Dougs, I don't know a single Doug who isn't an asshole. Great thread.