Doom: Eternal

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Watching Moon Moon play the permadeath campaign makes me realize how terrible I am at this game. God damn.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Watching Moon Moon play the permadeath campaign makes me realize how terrible I am at this game. God damn.
Using everything you have at the right time makes all the difference. Way easier said then done but when I die I realize ah shit did I even use a grenade or flame thrower that fight? Or room is huge and I am pretty sure that launch point leads to a full health I never grabbed. Did I double air dash? Etc.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The biggest thing is that weapon switching ignores reload animations. It's a huge dps increase to just cycle through a couple of weapons firing 1 shot each, super shotgun>ballista>rocket launcher>super shotgun>etc. Never did that on my playthrough and wondered how the fuck I was supposed to meet dps requirements on a few of those mini gore nest timed encounters.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Using everything you have at the right time makes all the difference. Way easier said then done but when I die I realize ah shit did I even use a grenade or flame thrower that fight? Or room is huge and I am pretty sure that launch point leads to a full health I never grabbed. Did I double air dash? Etc.

He almost killed Icon on the permadeath campaign then died at the very end. Sad.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I realized my reaction time is way too deteriorated to play these kinds of games any more

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I'm actually getting better at playing this game. Once you get the hang of using your flamethrower, grenades, and chainsaw, it actually becomes a lot more fun, and a lot easier. It's almost like an ultra violent ballet. I doubt I'll ever beat the game on the hardest setting, but at least I'm not embarrassing myself anymore with my own shittiness.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, all these Doom clips auto-playing isn't annoying at all.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else having issues with some always on DRM shitting on your game?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Nikolai makes a bunch of meme-y STALKER videos, fucking love this dude. This was a pleasant surprise.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Nikolai makes a bunch of meme-y STALKER videos, fucking love this dude. This was a pleasant surprise.

When it shows "Detroit" and that voice kicks in "Dead giveaway". I giggled.

• 2Worf

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Keep getting killed at Icon of Sin on Ultra-Nightmare at least now I'm keeping back-ups of my saves but still it is just a slog fest that whole final set of maps..

Khan Maykrs' Floor is Lava can bite me also... grrrrr