Doom: Eternal

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Watching Moon Moon play the permadeath campaign makes me realize how terrible I am at this game. God damn.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Watching Moon Moon play the permadeath campaign makes me realize how terrible I am at this game. God damn.
Using everything you have at the right time makes all the difference. Way easier said then done but when I die I realize ah shit did I even use a grenade or flame thrower that fight? Or room is huge and I am pretty sure that launch point leads to a full health I never grabbed. Did I double air dash? Etc.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The biggest thing is that weapon switching ignores reload animations. It's a huge dps increase to just cycle through a couple of weapons firing 1 shot each, super shotgun>ballista>rocket launcher>super shotgun>etc. Never did that on my playthrough and wondered how the fuck I was supposed to meet dps requirements on a few of those mini gore nest timed encounters.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Using everything you have at the right time makes all the difference. Way easier said then done but when I die I realize ah shit did I even use a grenade or flame thrower that fight? Or room is huge and I am pretty sure that launch point leads to a full health I never grabbed. Did I double air dash? Etc.

He almost killed Icon on the permadeath campaign then died at the very end. Sad.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I realized my reaction time is way too deteriorated to play these kinds of games any more

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I'm actually getting better at playing this game. Once you get the hang of using your flamethrower, grenades, and chainsaw, it actually becomes a lot more fun, and a lot easier. It's almost like an ultra violent ballet. I doubt I'll ever beat the game on the hardest setting, but at least I'm not embarrassing myself anymore with my own shittiness.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, all these Doom clips auto-playing isn't annoying at all.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else having issues with some always on DRM shitting on your game?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Nikolai makes a bunch of meme-y STALKER videos, fucking love this dude. This was a pleasant surprise.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Nikolai makes a bunch of meme-y STALKER videos, fucking love this dude. This was a pleasant surprise.

When it shows "Detroit" and that voice kicks in "Dead giveaway". I giggled.

• 2Worf

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Keep getting killed at Icon of Sin on Ultra-Nightmare at least now I'm keeping back-ups of my saves but still it is just a slog fest that whole final set of maps..

Khan Maykrs' Floor is Lava can bite me also... grrrrr