Doom: Eternal

xzi

Mouthbreather
Civvie is another absolute favorite when it comes to some old school fps games, finally did his Doom 2016 video. Definitely check out his channel if you enjoy any of the original shooters (and a few other quality games)

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
helly eah HELL YEAH

giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

First couple minutes are pretty funny

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

First couple minutes are pretty funny
You are breaking Protocol Jooka.

Hugo Martin is the creative director of Doom Eternal by id Software. Doom Eternal releases everywhere on all platforms on March 20, 2020.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Oh wow, so they go into boosters a bit and it's basically just an upvote button / the endorsement system from Overwatch except you get a little bit of xp for how much that person earns. Why they would choose to call them boosters given what boosters mean in every other game is beyond me but it's good news it ain't something you're gonna buy.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I sure hope this is good, because I feel like we are all about to have a lot of free time on our hands.

... still not fuckin pre-ordering though...

Just please be good and you will get my $59.99.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I sure hope this is good, because I feel like we are all about to have a lot of free time on our hands.

... still not fuckin pre-ordering though...

Just please be good and you will get my $59.99.

Review embargo is lifted tomorrow.

We will know tonight at 9PM CST boys.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Clocking in pretty high boys.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Now, in these trying times, I do not want to tear about any excitement. For now, it appears no MTX system is in place. With that said, people are leery (Including the buy wait for sale, rent review guy who said he would adjust this if on launch day, all of a sudden an MTX system shows up. I will be curious if it does it day 1, week 1, of month 2-3 - but regardless, it WILL show up in one way or another at some point in time. I just hope it is within 3 months because then I get a free copy of Cyberpunk 2077 compliments of TJT TJT

But until that day, while I like story games and this seems to confuse the shit out of every reviewer, but love central hubs where I have a base and unlock shit as I go in that base based on missions, for me it will be a good rental. Unless I cave myself and get it at BB for $20 bucks with my GC still active and game certs. I will be watching you all, my chinese Wahun brethern trapped in their houses looking for any relief from the awesomeness of being forced to play video games for weeks with nothing else to do.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users