Doom Patrol

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Pretty solid episode tonight, looking forward to next week.

And I do agree, the Young Justice season the put up on DCU was easily better than the last season they put on CN. So they have YJ and DP going for them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
i need to go back and rewatch to get the exact quote but I think I will have to work in "We searched two continents and a Donkey's NoNeverThere" into a powerpoint for work.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Flex's misfire was gold! :D

This show has been so gloriously WTF

• 1Like

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I hope this comes back for a second season. The entire season was great

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Just caught this and it was freaking awesome. I am a little confused on something though. Did the chief achieve get immortality from the spirit from the Neanderthal? If he did then why did he need to do experiments on the doom patrol. Did I miss something?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Just caught this and it was freaking awesome. I am a little confused on something though. Did the chief achieve get immortality from the spirit from the Neanderthal? If he did then why did he need to do experiments on the doom patrol. Did I miss something?

I don't think he got it there, I'm sure they'll flesh it out more. I did notice from the get go that all of them seemed to stop aging when they got "their powers". Maybe they're going to weave this around that trope of how comic book heroes never seem to age.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I don't think he got it there, I'm sure they'll flesh it out more. I did notice from the get go that all of them seemed to stop aging when they got "their powers". Maybe they're going to weave this around that trope of how comic book heroes never seem to age.
Yeah your probably right. I hope they go into it in season 2. Just seemed weird since he looked about 30 years old in 1911 and the first test subject was early 1960's. Unless that actress was from the 50's.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah your probably right. I hope they go into it in season 2. Just seemed weird since he looked about 30 years old in 1911 and the first test subject was early 1960's. Unless that actress was from the 50's.
I was under the impression that Rita suffered her accident in the 40's or 50's. Then Negative Man in the 60's, Jane in the 70's and Cliff in the 80's. I could be wrong though. This seems to be CLOSELY following how I remember the Grant Morrison Doom Patrol run went.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Have been rationing the episodes and so just watched the Danny episode. I am so fucking pumped that they did Danny the Street... Goddamn why won't they renew this?!?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Have been rationing the episodes and so just watched the Danny episode. I am so fucking pumped that they did Danny the Street... Goddamn why won't they renew this?!?

I think because they plan on killing the whole service, but can't say that openly or everybody would cancel subs now.

• 1Solidarity

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Powered through this show the last couple of days.. amazing.. anybody who enjoyed this should watch Happy! too (if they haven't already).. can definitely feel it came from the same fucked up mind.

So many questions left unanswered which i guess is good in general, but bad because most likely it will be cancelled..

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Awesome we get a season 2. Looks like it will be on DC streaming and HBO max.

• 1Like