Doom Patrol

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Damnit.. they're recent censoring moves let to use cancelling them.

Lol. Well I mean it's all the same company. If you have one you are still supporting.
There is a solution:
giphy.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
First THREE episodes of season 2 are now up on DCUniverse and HBO Max

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I never read the DOOM Patrol comics. So question: do these guys ever do anything particularly super hero-ey? Or is it entirely them dealing with their shitty problems?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I never read the DOOM Patrol comics. So question: do these guys ever do anything particularly super hero-ey? Or is it entirely them dealing with their shitty problems?

They do, but all of their shit is on the weird end. You aren't gonna see them fighting Darkseid or anything like that. For instance Mr. Nobody and Red Jack are two of their top tier baddies.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
They do, but all of their shit is on the weird end. You aren't gonna see them fighting Darkseid or anything like that. For instance Mr. Nobody and Red Jack are two of their top tier baddies.
Yeah, I just wish they had more episodes where they, as a TEAM, work together using their respective abilities to defeat the badies. But most of the time it's half of them off doing their own thing.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I just wish they had more episodes where they, as a TEAM, work together using their respective abilities to defeat the badies. But most of the time it's half of them off doing their own thing.

I think they're deliberately stringing out the "reluctant heroes" bit plus the "coming together as a team" bit(regardless of the scene in season 1. heh). As there's more interesting storytelling opportunities in it. For instance, just this season you're seeing Elastic Girl finally want to learn to "use" her powers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user