Doom Patrol

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK.....

The first three episodes have been good, but this whole "Let's have 2-3 different stories going on at once" is getting tiresome.. fast....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Lol. Welp... Never thought I'd see the SeX Men on a TV show or movie.

That's the beauty of this show... it's constantly showing us the things we never knew how much we REALLY needed to see on TV.

And this episode was the best of the season so far since they managed to have individual characters progress, without it feeling like we were trying to track 5 different stories.

• 2Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Hah the final episode of DC Daily (aka the reason why we know DC Universe is not long for this Earth) featured Mr. Nobody killing it off in bumpers at the start and end of the extra long episode.

Weird that they are still claiming DC Universe is 'fine'

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus has a subscription for DCU. She just got a thing where for a minor $4.99 a month add on you can ALSO get HBO Max... So I think the initial "transition them over" phase is on.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Cliff always rules. Pretty good episode. I didn't see that particular ending coming and it'll be interesting to see what happens with Jane now.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The fact that they took the time to film this and insert it into an episode is one of the reasons I believe we truly don't deserve anything this great....

• 2Solidarity

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Grant Morrison has to be pleased with this yes?

I would certainly hope so. As someone who did read a good bit of his run with it, and understanding how he was the king of embracing the weird for it. This definitely feels right to me.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've watched the first 3 episodes of Season 1. Does the show get worse from here on, or does it get even better?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The show is fantastic but might not be for everyone.

Oh, it's DEFINITELY not for everyone. One reason I liked it being tucked away on DC Universe where it could just be what it is. I'm fearful that now moving into the HBO Max fold it will be pushed to be more mainstreamable.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I like more the "damaged guy who means well" vibe. But they're doing what they can to make us straight up hate him.
Well he has done an amazing amount of stuff that truly deserves hate. He is paving the pathway to hell with his good intentions.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just started watching this a couple days ago. God DAMN I love Alan Tudyk in this. So awesome as Mr. Nobody.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Just started watching this a couple days ago. God DAMN I love Alan Tudyk in this. So awesome as Mr. Nobody.

Soak in that greatness... he's not in Season 2. Make no mistake, Season 2 is still great, but it's missing that special level of Tudyk-i-ness....

Spoiler prevention, it's not that Mr Nobody gets killed or anything, he just signed to star in another show so he wasn't able to film this season.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Soak in that greatness... he's not in Season 2. Make no mistake, Season 2 is still great, but it's missing that special level of Tudyk-i-ness....

Spoiler prevention, it's not that Mr Nobody gets killed or anything, he just signed to star in another show so he wasn't able to film this season.

They actually made a joke about that in the show. Beard Hunter says something like "He hasn't been around since he got that job on the cartoon".