Dr. Cliff Huxtable was a mega rapist

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Again dude, what would they have to gain?
I am led to believe that being raped sucks. After being raped, the average person would want some sort of vengence. We know for a fact that when women want vengence, they don't think about shit like careers. And you need more motivation than that to report a rape?

How many people here saying the women should have reported it were around in the 60's and 70's? What these women went through would not have even been considered rape at the time.
Good point, and there ya go. Even if he did it, it wasn't rape when he did it. You can't enforce laws retroactively. That's like putting up a stopsign at an intersection today, and writing tickets to people who didn't stop yesterday.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
women can't assert themselves and negotiate better wages orenjoy mathematics or process 3d space better than a chimpanzeeso everything we do MUST BE RAPE.
Slow your roll sport, people are going to start thinking you are a real piece of shit.

Oh wait.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Could you hit me up with a link about how women can't process 3d space better than a chimpanzee? Or is that white knighting?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I agree that there needs to be proof before I believe someone is a rapist. Without proof it's just two stories, and I've seen enough false accusations come up over the years to not be cynical.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
More. It's going to get to the point that you are a nobody if you haven't accuzed the Coz of raping you.

Bill Cosby accused of raping Sammy Davis Jr.'s ex-girlfriend | Entertainment | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

I guess Sammy should have keptbotheyes on her.

Mr-Bill-Cosby-Lazy-Eyes--58655.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So I havent paid much attention to this but do any of these bill cosby rape allegations have any legs?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'd like to rape DEM TITTAYS OH YEAH

seriously, can you imagine trying to fuck her while she scowled at you? In that one case we should just give The Cos a pass.