Dragon Ball Super

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'm right at the beginning of the Golden Frieza saga and I'm loving the relationship between Goku and Vegeta, it's so petty.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'm right at the beginning of the Golden Frieza saga and I'm loving the relationship between Goku and Vegeta, it's so petty.
This, and Beerus, are what makes the show... for me at least. Once Beerus becomes "friendly/familar" he becomes hilarious.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lol I half expected Toppo to erase Freiza and get disqualified. Glad to see that power levels are somewhat being kept consistent and Toppo is destroying 17 and Frieza.

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
17 is going to keep floating like a butterfly while Frieza levels up his purple resistance to max, then when 17 gets knocked off or almost beat he will come back and rape Toppo for funsies.

Cybsled

It would be kind of funny if Frieza stayed knocked out for the rest of the tournament, everyone forgets about him, but it helps them win because U7 has the most people left on stage at the end.

Chris

Potato del Grande
It would be kind of funny if Frieza stayed knocked out for the rest of the tournament, everyone forgets about him, but it helps them win because U7 has the most people left on stage at the end.
Frieza is going to stay really quiet now and backstab someone at the end.

Cybsled

You can't trust him, but I don't think he has a play where backstabbing works out for him. Toppo wrecked Frieza's shit and Jiren is beyond god tier. Unless U11 gets knocked down to just 1 person left, there isn't much leverage Frieza would have and Jiren only joined because he wants the wish, so Frieza's "wish me back" request would be denied. At this point, his best chance of survival is making sure U7 has more people left on the stage when time runs out. Unless Zeno changes the rules and forces knock outs/enacts a sudden death mode. There are only about 9 episodes left before they take their hiatus and you figure at least 2-3 will be post tournament episodes.

SeanDoe1z1

Longshot, frieza transforms purple. Saves Vegeta last minute to regain strength. somehow dies.

2vs1 Goku/Vegeta last 3 episodes.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
17 is going to keep floating like a butterfly while Frieza levels up his purple resistance to max, then when 17 gets knocked off or almost beat he will come back and rape Toppo for funsies.
Vegeta fights Toppo next episode so that's doubtful.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It kinda seems like ascending to a God of Destruction should disqualify one from the ToP butttttt the whole thing is janky so :p

I still wanna see Gogeta Blue happen, damnit. Or Gogeta Blue2-Ulta? I don't even know anymore.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
He's not a god of destruction, he's just using destruction energy.

He's still going to be beaten by Goku using ultra instinct, which is above the level of destruction cause not even all gods can use it.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Vegeta hasn't made that face he did in the preview since the last time he tried to self-destruct and kill Fat Buu.

While I totally don't want it to happen, a Vegeta taking Toppo out of the match at the cost of eliminating himself could be a big possibility, leaving the inevitable Goku vs Jiren showdown we all knew was gonna happen.

But of course they left Frieza in the match, because it's just so easy and tempting to play the "OH SHIT IS FRIEZA GONNA BETRAY UNIVERSE 7?! FIND OUT NEXT WEEK" trope that they apparently just can't get enough of in Japan.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's still a bunch of ways they could "surprise" everyone without even something totally new. Fusion (dance or earrings), maybe Vegeta secretly learned kaioken while training recently, Frieza gets back up and goes bananas, A17 does some nonsense or other, or yea Vegeta just power tackles Toppo off the ring to take them both out.

Cybsled

Wasn't expecting that outcome, but nice to see Vegeta have an awesome moment. He doesn't fuck around lol

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I would much prefer to see Vegeta pull of the big W and surpass Goku if only for a little while. Over the years of watching this show I have gotten tired of Goku's bullshit and rando powerups out his asshole. I am glad to see Vegeta beat Toppo but they basically implied he is tapped and useless now. Which will ends up with Goku v Jiren and Goku pulling some horseshit power up out his asshole once more.

Side note I wouldn't mind seeing more Gogeta fusion shit stomping.

Oh another though.. How the fuck is Android 17 still kicking around in this thing????

Last edited: