Dying Light

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Loved the shit out of both Dead Island games, so if it's like those with updated graphics I'm in

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Having a lot of fun with friends. Separate loot, but you can share loot which is just player friendly. We often just run around at night for the fun of it. I wouldn't say things are too much of a challenge with a few of us running around unless we all get hit by a bomb of some sort.

If it was optimized a bit more it would be a 10/10. Nothing really game breaking but sometimes it can be extremely frustrating.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yep, I'll wait for summer sale. Also it doesn't get 60fps reliably on any single card, so hopefully that will get sorted.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Installing this now for PS4, if anyone wants to do some co-op shoot me a message, friend request, etc.

Stave

Potato del Grande
I hated Dead Island and Riptide. They were just horrible. I am enjoying this game a lot though. The atmosphere is very well done and it doesn't play retarded like Dead Island did. So if you hated Dead Islands, you might still enjoy this game.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
What genius decided on the control scheme for consoles?
I know, that's the only drawback that you cannot change the control profiles. R1 to jump was fairly ridiculous when you play it at first, but given that it's strong in parkour, I can see why they did that. It keeps your thumbs on the controls for all movement and your index finger on the jump R1. Otherwise when you are running and trying to navigate some tricky jumps, you would lose left right controls while in the process of jumping to press the X button (Or another) with your right thumb.

spronk

FPS noob
enjoying the game so far, got in on the $20 GS PS4 digital deal but also bought the xbox one to give to my brother in law but opened it up to try it out and compare the two, don't really notice any difference. I like the story and quests, not a huge zombie/horror fan (I can't play evil within/resident evil/etc too scary for my ass) but this one seems fine to me. The zombies are fast little fuckers.

may wanna hold off on co-op, theres apparently a huge bug on all platforms, something about sleeping and losing all your or friends progress (all save data). would be pretty sucky.

yeah not a huge fan of the control scheme since its quite different from all the other recent games (destiny, GTA, infamous, saints row) but meh its easy to adapt

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I never understood how a game was actually scary to anyone but like a little 5 year old playing evil within.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Latched on with some goons tonight and it was so much hilarious awesome. We played three games of night invasion. That was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I leveled up quite a few skills. Jumping off a tower hoping to reach a garbage bin, launching jumping side kicks into zombies. Glad I boigght this. Play coop and with buddies holy shit so awesome

Budos I sent you an invite before I joined the other posse. You just have been going through the tutorial.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
My bro digs zombies, so he bought this for XBOX. I enjoy it. I don't know when night becomes something decent to fight in, but it seems like 5x the danger for only 2x the reward at the beginning.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Hey guys, every game ever uses one of the 4 main buttons to jump... LETS USE R1
Yeah that's been my only complaint with the game. I'm used to it now, but when things get hectic I still sometimes screw it up and end up kicking when I mean to jump and vice versa

Delly

Trakanon Raider
The grappling hook is a ton of fun. Have fun controlling that on a remote, its hard enough running at full speed and trying to aim it on the edge of something with a mouse and keyboard.