E3 2015

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
WTF? Microsoft is killing this shit today. Too bad they didn't come out with this when xbox one launched.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit, console mods. That's a game changer.
I am almost positive this is tied to the thing that Bethesda revealed at their conference yesterday. Bethesdanet or somesuch. Expect only mods available (and approved) on that site to be ported to consoles. Basically step 1 one to the model Steam tried to introduce, but they skipped all the first steps so people reacted negatively.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Console gamers have been paying for a long time stuff PC gamers get for free so opening up a paid mod workshop checks out

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Statistically speaking, all 360s have Red Ringed by now, so we'll let you play on your XB1.

Hey, I get to pick between Steam Controller and this new version at least.

Dammit, I need more than three seconds of Cuphead!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Lots of people triggered b/c she said the main character was blind and not "differently abled"
frown.png

Morbeas

Silver Squire
Is it me or did the Oculus Rift and Windows 10 integration just make the XB1 the better console to buy?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
XB1 sought out and acquired. a partnership with Oculus Rift just because Sony was going to skull fuck them with Morpheus.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
MS have we not learned, no one cares for this CG shit! In game or bust!

Guess this is in game, with alot of movie like sequences. Its melded to the point i cant tell when hes actually in control.