E3 2015

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
More doctored physX on a PC running a Titan with dedicated physX card on a development pc.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think they struggle with going back into WW2 era shit after all that's being pumped out now. Not that I don't also want a real Medal of Honor game or whatnot.
I dunno, WW2 is so much more memorable, the battles and weapons and vehicles are iconic. Kids today need to see that kind of stuff, make the game really dark, The Pacific style. Or a Vietnam psychological horror FPS could be amazing too. All of these modern games glorifying war are getting old.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Someone buy me whatever PC this is really running on plox.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
This Shenmue thing is absurd. To think, the Japs are still working right now too and it is 25% funded in 30min.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
i'm sold on battlefield + star wars, i'm sure there will be retarded things due to the battlefield engine and i'm sure the SP "campaign" (more like Titanfall SP mode) will be weaker than what a true SP game would be but after having fun in Destiny my expectations are pretty low, just expecting to fuck around in a star wars world. launch day fun for me for sure

the trailer definitely felt a lot more star wars-y than battlefield-y

i don't even know what ut means by "no wai this phys-x is done on ps4", its a fucking PC from 2 years ago with a slight edge due to GPU integration, its not a fucking nintendo 64. in 3 years yeah a PS4/xbone is gonna feel very weak compared to a PC but for the next 18 months its a pretty good sweet spot.
Yeah, I agree especially about the SP part. I feel like I'm getting trapped into just buying it for 'Star Wars' reasons. Which is alright I guess.

I dunno, WW2 is so much more memorable, the battles and weapons and vehicles are iconic. Kids today need to see that kind of stuff, make the game really dark, The Pacific style. Or a Vietnam psychological horror FPS could be amazing too. All of these modern games glorifying war are getting old.
WW2 is absolutely more iconic, and like I said I could totally be wrong. I just think from a marketing stand point...up until the past 8-9 years, everything seemed to involve some old school WW2 or Vietnam style shit. They finally broke the barrier and now everything is modernized beyond fucking belief. I think a genuinely styled game with much more mature elements and darker themes would do incredibly well if it was paired with absolutely solid game mechanics, though. I'm just not sure anyone is sitting in a development studio at the moment going, "You know what we should do? Go back and create *another* WW2 style game."...

-

Gang Beasts looks fucking AWESOME for a drunk night get together. Ut. Do it.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Surprised they didn't announce a 1TB version or some sort of hardware upgrade unless I missed it

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Yea my nipples are still tingling from that. Can't believe its actually happening after that huge troll from last year.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I agree especially about the SP part. I feel like I'm getting trapped into just buying it for 'Star Wars' reasons. Which is alright I guess.

WW2 is absolutely more iconic, and like I said I could totally be wrong. I just think from a marketing stand point...up until the past 8-9 years, everything seemed to involve some old school WW2 or Vietnam style shit. They finally broke the barrier and now everything is modernized beyond fucking belief. I think a genuinely styled game with much more mature elements and darker themes would do incredibly well if it was paired with absolutely solid game mechanics, though. I'm just not sure anyone is sitting in a development studio at the moment going, "You know what we should do? Go back and create *another* WW2 style game."...

-

Gang Beasts looks fucking AWESOME for a drunk night get together. Ut. Do it.
You had me at awesome and drunk.

Szlia

Shenmue 3 only has a physical version for PC
frown.png