E3 2015

Randin

Trakanon Raider
So the PC stream includes an hour-long quiz on games. And someone thought this was a good idea.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
EDIT: Nm I thought they were going to show Battlefront on PC.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
If they are smart, which they are not, they would hold back any Metroid, Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Kid Icarus, Megaman, whatever else - games, and develop all those to launch THE SAME DAY as their new system.

Quite literally every popular game available at launch of the new system - and watch the sales go nuts.

They cannot release a system and expect great results when it takes 4 years to launch not even 5?? of their main staple 1st party titles which is Super Mario World 3D, Mario Kart, Smash Brothers... Shit that's 3. (I know I am forgetting a few) But still... That's outright ridiculous.

Hold the NX system launch and with that launch the following all on the same day:

New Donkey Kong Country NX
Metroid NX
Zelda NX
Mario NX
Megaman
Contra 1st person shooter
Starfox NX
Kid Icarus NX

Launch all those titles at the same time. Otherwise they may as well just cash in their chips and have their last Sushi dinner before going out like dishonorable/defeated Samauri.
No one even knows what NX is a tthis point. The only thing they have said is it's not meant to be a replacement for the Wii U or 3DS line. They literally only announced it because people thought they were ditching hardware and going to mobile with the DENa announcement. We won't even hear anything about it for another year, which means it won't release until 2017 at least.

On the other hand, the DS line wasn't meant to replace the Gameboy. So with their statement that makes me think it could be something radically different that combines mobile and consoles and if successful, could eventually replace their handheld/console line.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
The Warhammer interview was lackluster, but Killer Instinct just got confirmed for PC, which should make some people happy.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
The Guild Wars 2 shit looked really good, but this is just a bad format. I feel like they could have used Day9 in a more traditional way and been more successful.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I thought the format was ok (but i am a day9 fan), it's just that the offerings were so lackluster.... blizzard was the biggest studio and they announced.... some new characters for HOTS. wow. rehashes galore, a couple indie games that you might think about picking up if they were a dollar on steam, and a new video card. So excite, such wow.

Drinking game: take a shot every time a characters foot clips through the ground...

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just watched some game on here that looked like 4 vs 4 siege Knight combat, anyone know the name of this or if it will be on pc?