Easy Way Steal Pizza

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You got two pizzas, both of which were the same 1/2 toppings? I think a simpler solution exists!

Also even if he deserves +nets, we can"t give them to keg and undo so much hard work.

Brad2770

The Ancient said:
You got two pizzas, both of which were the same 1/2 toppings? I think a simpler solution exists!

Also even if he deserves +nets, we can"t give them to keg and undo so much hard work.
Well, I tried to only order one. I didnt think the order went through because the site did not load my final page of the order, so I ran it agian to be safe and it ended up being 2 pizzas. I have no complaints. Will feed me and my son for 2 or 3 days.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
just go to papajohns.com and go to the place your order page and enter in one of the promo codes with the letters changed a bit in the top right and enjoy your pizza. You don"t need to click a special link to get it.

not-so-pro-tip: Plan ahead order option- got 2 lined up for me to pick up on the way home from work :) dinner is served

edit: and your not hoseing your local store per say- as I am sure the parent company will reimburse all free coupons used- however if they say they dished out 100 free pizzas and lost X$ and the parent company wants voided coupon reciptes before they remburse then...yeah your local shop takes a hit

Edit 2: After you find the pattern its fairly simple to get a few deff in the TS-XXY-OK style, the ones with the number are alittle more fun.

I have about 10 that I have checked on that worked, I used one for advance pick up tonight- ill give one to any 5 peeps who wants them, keep a few for me to try later if tonights goes smooth- shoot me a PM

Golbez_foh

shitlord
Rorek said:
Has anyone in Canada tried this? We"ve only got one Papa Johns in my city and it was just build like 2 months ago. Right next door to where I work. Their delivery range is soo small. Im going to try this out when I get home though.
Canada gets screwed on this deal, searched everywhere on their Canadian website for a place to add coupons. Nadda

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Arent you more likely to be asked for proof if you go in person to pick up the pizzas? I"d rather bribe the pizza delivery guy

lost said:
Arent you more likely to be asked for proof if you go in person to pick up the pizzas? I"d rather bribe the pizza delivery guy
True, but half the time they just go based on whats there on their computer feed system- if it says XYZ 5$ or XZY 0$ they dont care much...its the managers of said chains if they are priv owned that actualy have hands on that care

Brad2770

lost said:
I had this planned out. If they asked for something, I was gunna say "You really expect me to drive back home to get the coupon? I knew the code, that should be proof enough i had one."

I doubt they would have pushed it.

It was actually way too easy for me. I walked in, told him I had a pick up for brad, he gave me the pizzas and said nothing. I walked out 4800 calories richer.

bralkan

The old ways are still best
well, went to pick up my 2nd free pizza and they wouldn"t give it to me without the coupon. Even asked me if I wanted to pay for it! no reasoning would work.

Believe_foh

shitlord
My excuse is that my wife lives in SoCal (I"m stationed in Monterey) and that she had the coupons and told me the code so I could get food.

But the kids up here don"t give a fuck. He even seemed shocked when I gave him a tip.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What"s funny is that you all are technically stealing from two people: Papa Johns and the poor schlub who puts in his new coupon code and sees it missing.

Arcarsenal_foh

shitlord
Malakriss said:
From what I"ve gathered:

With the purchase of a gift card, you are awarded a free medium pizza. This is claimed via a coupon code that is recognized by their online ordering system. The codes are sequential alphabetically, so some internet genius figured out that you could switch the letters within the range and find unclaimed codes to use for yourself.
2nd part of the free pizzas, call their hotline and say your free pizza coupon didn"t work.

Presarc_sl

shitlord
I can only imagine the chaos going on at Papa Johns, Inc. Headquarters. Bunch of old fucks that have no idea that FoH and a few other random websites have singlehandedly turned their coupon idea on its head.

Used online at work after playing around and figureing out about 10 codes, shared a few via PMs and used one- asked for a 9:15pm advance order pick up. Showed up at 9:05 told them I put in an order online- he said "your early, sorry it is not ready yet" I said "Its okay, I am early" - "Okay it was just made and is going in the oven" - at 9:15 on the dot it was ready, he handed it to me and said "have a nice night"

If prompted for a coupon I would have said "I ordered this hours ago at work, I put the code in online and have no idea where it is now."

+++INTERNETS for me free pizza! :) FTMFW!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i think the jig is up and they"ve stopped giving out the free pizzas. just put in like 20 codes on the site with no luck. oh well, good while it lasted.

Aye, diff error message

"This promotion is not valid for this store."

Time to mess around some more

edit: changed stores, used diff account that I just made, and old account I had that I never used the promo code on- all the same....our time is at and end for free pizza...

but this was fun :)

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Any clue on how to get around the "you have entered too many invalid codes"?
And any clue on some working codes, tried a lot of TYSSxOK and most of those are gone.. tried some TYTSxOK and some were redeemed but now I just got locked out for too many invalid.. is it permanent or timer?

Is there way to check w/o being logged in

No way they got rid of it.. if you just got a pizza today.