Echo of Soul - CB

misery_sl

shitlord
I want to play a wizard!
"you must play the little girl"
BLOODY HELL.

I think I have MMORPG paralysis or something. I logged in, looked at the people standing around town, saw the quest giver right in front of me, and logged the fuck out. I don't know why, but my mind won't let me play these games anymore. I don't know if I should feel happy or sad about that.

BTW game looks like shit, why in 20 fucks would you recommend that?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I feel you on the quest shit. The last two years I couldn't give two shits about a game with a quest trail. Luckily this game allows for PVP only advancement at the same pace.

I think the game looks pretty good for what it is. It's on par with any other MMO.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
just close it (the login window that appear), it will still patch, happened to me too.

EDIT: actually, after a bit of search on the forum, it seem that is a known error, gm advised to not try to patch the game till they say so.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I can't seem to log in tonight. When I expect the game to load and get into server select I get this image:

VCZtHYg.png

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The game wants to install it on my OS partition... not gonna happen. Who makes an install wizard in this day and age that doesnt either allow you to set the install directory or default to installing in the same directory as the launcher?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The game wants to install it on my OS partition... not gonna happen. Who makes an install wizard in this day and age that doesnt either allow you to set the install directory or default to installing in the same directory as the launcher?
The downloader installs there, the game installs wherever you want after that.

WageSlave

Golden Knight of the Realm
Download speed is just awful. 700KB/sec. My connection tops out at 3.5MB/sec. What company can't afford download servers these days? Not a good start...