Energy Drink Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Nothing like pounding 5 rip its before a mission. I blame them for my lack of sensitivity to caffeine.

Little man, telling me you never rode the tiger? First time I drank one of these it was in the traditional way of serving the Tiger. Which is 110F right off pallet in the motor pool. I drank half of it and puked my fucking guts out.

You'll notice the Jordanian version of the drink has a nicotine derivative in the ingredients. You can get them stateside some places now but they have to make them American friendly and not as hardcore.

Hekotat Hekotat you can get rip-it at Walmart. Most of use who were in Iraq are fond of them because they were ubiquitous there. You could get them in nearly infinite amounts. I couldn't do 5 like this nutjob though. But then again I am relatively sensitive to these things. Hell I only drink half a scoop of G-Fuel a day. These Wild Tigers taste like a way more intense red bull and have like 3x the energy blend.

473749150_08930a5e2d.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Little man, telling me you never rode the tiger? First time I drank one of these it was in the traditional way of serving the Tiger. Which is 110F right off pallet in the motor pool. I drank half of it and puked my fucking guts out.

You'll notice the Jordanian version of the drink has a nicotine derivative in the ingredients. You can get them stateside some places now but they have to make them American friendly and not as hardcore.

Hekotat Hekotat you can get rip-it at Walmart. Most of use who were in Iraq are fond of them because they were ubiquitous there. You could get them in nearly infinite amounts. I couldn't do 5 like this nutjob though. But then again I am relatively sensitive to these things. Hell I only drink half a scoop of G-Fuel a day. These Wild Tigers taste like a way more intense red bull and have like 3x the energy blend.

473749150_08930a5e2d.jpg
It was a sad, sad day when rip fuel went away.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've heard of rip it's. Couple buddies in the service talked about them, but as said it's a different blend here than what was over there.

I'm down to try wild tiger though. Where I get that?

And I'm sorry Noodle for your energy drink loss. I did this earlier this year but I'm back on them. Like you, they don't give me any energy so it was kinda pointless to keep drinking them.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It isn't so much energy they give me, but they made me a lot more alert and awake at work. You know... those late gaming nights..

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Got my collectors edition Black on Black on Slate Blackberry Dr. Disrespect G Fuel. Time for some Violence.Speed.Momentum BABY!

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just got the Premium pack.

Cherry Limeade is a solid 8.25/10. If you like Sonic's Cherry Limeades this is for you. I would say drink it super cold.

I'll follow up on the other flavors later.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I want to try the coconut, it's either going to be awesome or absolute dog shit. There is no in between on that flavor.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just got the Premium pack.

Cherry Limeade is a solid 8.25/10. If you like Sonic's Cherry Limeades this is for you. I would say drink it super cold.

I'll follow up on the other flavors later.
Sonic Cherry Limeade is legit. Alright, F this, I'm gonna get a sample pack!!!

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
WRU BOGO? Almost out.

I’ll get black in black after this premium is done. I’ll have tried every flavor outside of blood orange and caffeine free orange.

Caffeine free is pointless but how’s blood orange?

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Coconut - (drink super cold) 8/10. I am going to say this would be one hell of a mix for a Pina Colada. I don't think I would buy a tub of this but it's absolutely worth a sampler pack for the occasional use. It's damn good I am just not a coconut guy. Like at all. If you like Coconut water you will love this.

Peach Mango - Sadly I was hoping for this one to surprise me due to the reviews. It could be that I used my kitchen sink pur filter instead of my bottled water for this but unlikely. I am not a fan of super citric tasting and this is for sure a bit bitter. 6.5/10

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’ll add some I drank the last few days from sampler and other flavors I’ve mentioned in other threads to help others with purchase.

Peach Iced Tea- 8.25/10 I thought it was great but not worthy of a tub for me. The reason is it’s got too much of that “citric” taste and not enough tea flavor.

Watermelon 8.25/10 I bought a tub of it and I love it. It’s not one I can drink everyday like Grape, Fruit Punch or gummy fish. It’s definitely a great flavor though.

Ragin Gummy Fish 9.5/10 if you like Swedish fish this is absolutely tub worthy. It’s fantastic.

Grape 9.75/10 my favorite zero complaints but bias alert - grape is my favorite flavor.

Fruit punch 9.5/10 tub worthy because it’s fruit punch it’s that one flavor you can’t get tired of or it’s perfect change up.

Sour Apple 9/10 - had another today and decided it’s better than my initial refiew. Where they miss on other sour flavors they get it done with this one. Tub worthy for Sour fans it’s god tier.

Fazeberry 8.5 - good raspberry flavor. Perhaps tub worthy but get sampler first.

Tropical - 7.5 if they could tone down the citric acid in some of these it would be fantastic. The flavor is there but overridden by sour. Bias alert - I hate sour

Sour cherry - 6.5/10 not a fan

I’ll post more later. Still got some in my premium pack haven’t tried. Doing this premium is the way to go because you get a wide assortment of flavors. I know someone out there is just going to love Sour Cherry. For me Gamma Labs biggest weakness is their sour flavors. However I know guys like Hekotat Hekotat love that shit.

Last edited:

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I actually didn't care for sour cherry but green apple was fantastic.

I love coconut so I'm gonna get a sampler and try it. Tubs are getting low so I'm jonesing to try some other flavors.

I think I agree with most of your reviews but couldn't put my finger on why I didn't like some of them. It very well could have been the excess citrus in things like fazeberry where it should have more berry flavor.

Trying to decide on next group of samplers. Top flavors are Coconut, Orange, Grape on other things but I definitely want to try swedish fish.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Man, i can eat swedish fish until I feel sick and still want more. Guess i pretty much have to try this now.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users