Energy Drink Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man, i can eat swedish fish until I feel sick and still want more. Guess i pretty much have to try this now.

It’s amazing man. It’s close to my first.

Also I can’t stress enough get a blender bottle or better yet custom Gfuel which I prefer. Just shaking the powder doesn’t get it mixed up well and that can have a impact on taste.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It’s amazing man. It’s close to my first.

Also I can’t stress enough get a blender bottle or better yet custom Gfuel which I prefer. Just shaking the powder doesn’t get it mixed up well and that can have a impact on taste.
I got a blender bottle at Walmart the other day. Has a rounded bottom with a nice ball inside. Does make a big difference compared to just shaking it in a water bottle or something.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I got a blender bottle at Walmart the other day. Has a rounded bottom with a nice ball inside. Does make a big difference compared to just shaking it in a water bottle or something.

Does it double as a ball gag? Otherwise you got jipped.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think Black on BlackBerry is awesome. Really like the flavor. Coconut is actually the last remaining in my sampler pack just because I really dislike coconut. Guess with the positive reviews I’ll have to give it a shot. The super cold thing has me irritated at work. Our water cooler just isn’t cold enough for me. Guess I could throw a bottle of water in the ice machine but then I’d have to wait.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I think Black on BlackBerry is awesome. Really like the flavor. Coconut is actually the last remaining in my sampler pack just because I really dislike coconut. Guess with the positive reviews I’ll have to give it a shot. The super cold thing has me irritated at work. Our water cooler just isn’t cold enough for me. Guess I could throw a bottle of water in the ice machine but then I’d have to wait.

I always add ice since I don't plan on chugging it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Kiwi Strawberry - 8.75/10 I think I reviewed this not sure. Not bad and it’s borderline sour for guys like Hekotat Hekotat . I could see you loving this. Very unique flavor and not too sour.

Kiwi flavor is dominant which is a good thing because generally speaking because too much strawberry means there is an over abundance of citric acid. I loved the aftertaste. I’m not a kiwi or strawberry fan but I could see myself definitely getting more samplers and perhaps a tub. It’s one of those perfect flavors to have for a change up from your go too’s

Blood Orange - 6.5/10 honestly liked regular orange more but this was a bit meh. Not bad for a sampler I guess.

Orange caffeine free 5/10
Just tried Orange slippery slippery Alright they must have recently updated their flavor. I am not a orange fan really but I love Tang. This tasted like tang and wasn’t bad at all. Sadly it’s caffeine free so wtf is the point. I dock it like 2-3 point on that alone 5/10

edit:

Strawberry Shortcake - 9/10

wow yet again the sourness of the Strawberry is subdued and the Short cake flavor is not covered up. I am impressed with Gamma Labs Strawberry Flavor. You get a very well blended mix that tastes just like Strawberry Short Cake. Absolutely legit flavor. I maybe getting a tub of this. My first time I was not impressed but I didn't drink it cold and put too much water in my bottle. I made it right this time. This is a "sweet" flavor similar to Gummy Fish so if you don't like candy flavors pass.

edit: 2

lemon-lime is awesome 9/10. Tastes like Lime from old school Fun Dip. I will buy a tub of this.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh man, one side effect / benefit they don’t tell you about Black on BlackBerry is that it turns your poop super green.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Halloween bogo only certain flavors. I like green apple but really wanted the sour cherry too. Anyone try blood orange? Figure that might be decent since I dont want to get 2 of the same tub.

Is cherry limeade similiarly tart to sour cherry/green apple?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I did reviews up above.

Sour apple and Cherry Limeade are very different and both worth a tub.

I can’t recommend Blood Orange as a tub.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1541532239970.jpeg

Thanks Crone Crone !!!

I put the mix in then heard a knock at the door. Early Xmas from Crone.